TIFR Recruitment 2018 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Job notification for the post of Library Trainee at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TIFR Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Library Trainee|
|Last Date||19 July 2018|
- Graduate from a recognized university (Science preferable).
- B.Lib. from a recognized University.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for final exam/semester of Library Science and are awaiting results can also apply.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): Below 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
TIFR Library Trainee Selection Process:
The candidates shortlisted for the recruitment process on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
How to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 July 2018. After successfully submitted send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
1, Homi Bhabha Road,
Colaba, Mumbai-400 005
- Printout of Online Application form.
- Identity Proof (AADHAR Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Date of birth/Proof of age.
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
- Experience certificate/s.
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.