TIFR Recruitment 2017 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Job notification for the post of Project Scientific Officer (B&C).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TIFR Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Project Scientific Officer (B&C)|
|Salary||B – Rs.42500/Month; C – Rs.52,000/Month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||23 December 2017|
TIFR Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Project Scientific Officer: B.E/B.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and (Tele) Communications / Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Desirable: Knowledge on electronics and data acquisition systems for experiments using particle detectors.
Project Scientific Officer(IT): B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in related areas.
- Formal certification in Java/Oracle
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply for General [Unreserved] Post/s
- For the above post, applicants with over/higher qualifications will not be considered
Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Project Scientific Officer(C) – 1 Post
- Project Scientific Officer(B)(IT) – 3 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.7.2017):
- For Unreserved Candidates: Below 28 years
- For OBC Candidates: Below 31 years
Appointment of Posting: The appointment for the above posts is temporary and will be renewed each year up to a total period of 3 years.
The selection process of Project Scientific Officer is based on Interview.
How to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23 December 2017. After submitting the application, send hard copy application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 December 2017.
For More details & Apply:
Project Scientific Officer(C): Click here
Project Scientific Officer(B)(IT): Click here
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar,
Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
- Printout of online application form.
- Identity Proof (Adhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Date of birth/Proof of age.
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
- Experience certificate/s.
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.