TIFR Recruitment 2018 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Job notification for the post of Project Scientific Officer (D) & Engineer (C) at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TIFR Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Scientific Officer & Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.84,500/Month|
|Last Date||7 September 2018|
Project Scientific Officer (D):
- Qualification: Ph.D degree in biological sciences.
- Experience: Minimum Two years of post-qualification practical experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry and cell sorting.
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech with 60% marks in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Project Scientific Officer: Below 35 years
- Engineer: Below 28 years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
TIFR Hyderabad – Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Project Scientific Officer (D) – 1 Post
- Engineer (C) – 1 Post
- Project Scientific Officer (D): Rs. 84,500/-
- Engineer (C): Rs.81,195/-
TIFRH Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination & Interview.
How to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7 September 2018. After successfully submitted send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 7 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Sy.No.36/P, Gopanpally Village,
Ranga Reddy Dist. Hyderabad – 500 107
- Starting date for Online Registration: 08-08-2018
- Closing date for Online Registration: 07-09-2018
- Closing date of Printing online application: 07-09-2018