TE Connectivity Recruitment for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TE Connectivity Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Branch||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components Datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
How to apply TE Connectivity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here