Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CISCO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technical Graduate Apprentice. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CISCO Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Technical Graduate Apprentice:
- Must have completed a bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 and obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
- We Are Cisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
- We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses.
- Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company.
- And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects.
- No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
- But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take.
- We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA).
- We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart.
- Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Cisco Apprentice Program:
- Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry-relevant knowledge and skills.
- Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products.
- The tech platforms may include but not be limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes.
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide, and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers.
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; documented business requirements and collaborated on solution design, execution, and business testing.
How to apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here