CISCO Recruitment 2019 notification for the role of Software Engineer (Intern) at Bangalore Office. All Engineering graduates and final year students towards the Bachelor and Master degree in computer science, Electrical, maths, and physics. The online registration will be done on the official website of CISCO. There is no time limit is fixed for online registration. The detailed eligibility and application procedures are given below.
Cisco Systems is the multinational American company which is headquartered in California. The main objective of Cisco is to provide hardware for the network system and telecommunications equipment and other products. Cisco is established in the year 1984 by Sandy Lerner. In earlier it sale the computers with multiprotocol router system to utilize the concept of Local area network.
CISCO Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now