CISCO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern) posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CISCO Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern):
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern): The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems.
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
How to apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details and apply: Click here.