CISCO Recruitment for Engineering graduates as a role of Software Engineer (Intern) at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application procedures are given below.
CISCO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Experience Required||Freshers (Entry Level)|
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
How to Apply Cisco Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now