CISCO Recruitment 2019 notification for the role of Software Engineer (Intern) at Bangalore Office. All Engineering graduates and final year students towards the Bachelor and Master degree in computer science, Electrical, maths, and physics can eligible to apply. The online registration will be done on the official website of CISCO. The detailed eligibility and application procedures are given below.
CISCO Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Year of Passout -2020 (only)
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
How to Apply Cisco Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here