Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RFRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Staffs in various disciplines. There are totally 10 vacancies available in Rain Forest Research Institute. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
RFRI Recruitment 2023 for Project Staffs :
|Job Role||Project Staffs|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,000 – 20,000/-|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||10 February 2023|
Educational qualification :
- Project Assistant : Candidates should possess First class B.Sc. in Agriculture / Botany / Biochemistry / Forestry / Chemistry / Agriculture / Life Sciences.
- Junior Project Fellow : Candidates should possess First class Master degree in Forestry / Botany / Agriculture / Biotechnology / Ecology / Agronomy / Life Sciences.
Age Limit ( As on 31 January 2023 ) :
- Project Assistant : 25 years
- Junior Project Fellow : 28 years
Age Relaxation :
- Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST /Women candidates.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Project Assistant : Rs 19,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow : Rs 20,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 10 Posts
- Project Assistant : 03 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow : 07 Posts
Selection Process of RFRI Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply for RFRI Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 10 February 2023 from 10.30 am onwards.
For more details & Application : Click here
ICFRE – Rain Forest Research Institute,
Post Box No. 136,
Jorhat – 785001,
- The posts are purely contractual and co-terminus with the project and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institutes under the Council.
- Candidate should bring one Passport Size Photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The applicants should report at reception counter between 9.30 am to 10.30 am on the day of Interview.
- Original certificates are also required for verification of the documents at the time of reporting for Interview.
- Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format.