Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RFRI Recruitment 2021 – The Rain Forest Research Institute has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. The educational qualification should be 10th pass. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||16th January 2022|
Educational qualification :
- The candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognised Board/School.
- The candidates should have 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post of Multi Tasking Staff should not be below 18 years or exceeding 27 years.
Total Vacancies : 2 posts
- SC – 2 posts
- The salary for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is Rs. 18,000- Rs. 56,900
Selection Process for RFRI Recruitment 2021:
- The selection for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be based on objective type test of question paper comprising 100 MCQ in total from different subjects of 10th standard
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
Application Fees :
- There is no application fees for SC candidates
How to apply for RFRI Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by downloading the application form and sending to the below given address along with essential certificates on or before 16th January 2022. For candidates of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, the last date of receipt of application is 31.01.2022.
The applications along with essential certificates should be sent to the address :
Rain Forest Research Institute,
For More Details & Application Format : Click here
Venue of the Exam: The examination shall be conducted at Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat, Forest Research Centre for Bamboo & Rattan, Aizawl and Forest Research Centre for Livelihood Extension, Agartala.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now