MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 – The Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer under the Commissionerate of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department. There are 16 vacancies available for this post. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Ph.D/Master’s Degree/M.Sc/MBBS. Interested candidates eligible for this recruitment can apply online from 05 November 2023 to 20 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About MHRD: Medical and Health Recruitment Board will have a community behavioural health care system that is responsive, flexible and outcome-oriented and is based on the changing needs of the communities and the persons experiencing mental health, alcohol and/or drug addiction problems. Consistent with the Board’s mission (as an oversight agency and a guardian of State, Federal and local laws and values) that plans, funds, directs, and monitors a network that delivers a continuum of behavioral health services to foster wellness for our community.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 for Food Safety Officer:
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-|
|Application Starts||05 November 2023|
|Application Last Date||20 November 2023|
Food Safety Officer:
- A Degree in Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. Or
- Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government Or
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree or Doctorate degree from a recognized University or Institution in the following Disciplines:
- Disciplines “Food Technology”
- Food Engineering
- Food Engineering and Technology
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Technology & Management
- Food Bio-Technology
- Food Plant Operations Management
- Food Process Engineering & Management
- Food Processing
- Food Safety & Quality Management
- Process & Food Engineering
- Disciplines deem to be covered under “Agricultural Science
- Agriculture Engineering.
- Dairy Technology.
- Food technology.
- Food Nutrition and Dietetic.
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2023): 21 to 38 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC
- Others as per Govt instructions
Total Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Open Category: 10 Posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 Posts
- SC: 2 Posts
- STP: 1 Posts
Salary: Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9,400/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- The selection process will be based on an Interview
- The Board will decide the procedure for selection in respect of the posts on the basis of the number of applications received.
- Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidates.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Mode Of Payment:
- Application fee may be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt” OR
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS
How to apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website from 05 November 2023 to 20 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.