Assam SLRC Class IV Posts 2023: The Assam State Level Recruitment Commission has announced notification for Class IV Posts. There are 5000 openings for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/10th/12th/ITI can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10 November 2023 to 29 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Assam SLRC Class IV Posts 2023:
|Job Role||Class IV Posts|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Total Posts||5000 posts|
|Starts on||10 November 2023|
|Last date||29 December 2023|
- HSLC (Class Ten) or equivalent examination passed Or
- HSLC (Class Ten) or equivalent examination passed along with ITI Pass certificate in the trade of wireman/electrician/fitter/welder/machinist/Electronics Mechanic
from Govt. of Assam approved Institute Or
- Read up to Class VIII
Note: The maximum eligibility qualification for all Class-IV posts shall be HSSLC (Class-12)) or equivalent examination passed, and those who have educational qualifications higher than this maximum eligibility educational qualification on the date of application shall not be eligible to apply for any of the posts.
Age limit(As on 1 November 2023): 18 – 40 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Salary: Grade Pay as per ROP, 2017
No.of.Vacancies: 5000 posts
- Class 8 Passed: 1950 posts
- HSLC Passed: 1060 posts
- HSLC with ITI: 1990 posts
- The selection process includes a Written Test and an Interview.
- The scheme of the test will be published at least one week before the conduct of the written test.
- The selected candidate will have to bring all the original testimonials
- The date for the exam and information regarding the Admit card shall be notified and published on the official website
How to Apply for Assam SLRC Class IV Posts 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post from 10 November 2023 to 29 December 2023
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Starts from 10 November 2023)
- Online application starts on: 10 November 2023
- Online application closes on: 29 November 2023