Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Software Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2018 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3-3.4 LPA|
|Last Date||24 June 2018|
|Venue Date||27 June 2018|
- BE – IT, Comp Science, of 2018 batch, MCA of 2018 Batch pass outs
- No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th, 12th and BE)
- No Live KT
- 60% Aggregate and above only in BE /MCA
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore) during training and final posting
- Willing to sign a training agreement of 18 months, failing which they have pay a sum amount of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18months.
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming/testing fundamentals and start simple coding/ testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
- CTC: 3 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3.40 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology, Process & quality and behavioral competencies
- Expected joining date first week of July 2018
- No leaves can be taken during the Training period ( initial 3 months )
How to apply Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 24 June 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 27 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here
SJB Institute of Technology,
No.67, Uttarahalli Main Road,
Kengeri, BGS Health & Education City,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060
Note: All the registered students will get a email for Department of HRD to attend the Quinnox drive on 27th June 2018.