Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2018 – PRL Job notifications for the post of Telescope Operator Trainee, Technical Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process of PRL Recruitment are given in below.
Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Telescope Operator Trainee, Technical Trainee|
|Salary||Up to Rs.16,000/Month|
|Job Location||Udaipur & Abu (Rajasthan)|
|Venue Location||Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Venue Date||26 November 2018|
PRL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Telescope Operator Trainee: Diploma in any of the following branches – (Electronics & Communications Engg. /Electrical / Mechanical Engg.) (65% or above marks) with knowledge of computer programming.
Technical Trainee: ITI (1st Class in Turner / Fitter)
Age limit (As on 31.10.2018): 18 to 26 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
PRL – Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- Telescope Operator Trainee – 4 Posts
- Technical Trainee – 1 Post
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Telescope Operator Trainee: Rs.16,000/Month
- Technical Trainee: Rs.12,000/Month
PRL Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidate’s eligibility will be scrutinized and only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in walk-in skill test.
How to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 26 November 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 26/11/2018 (Monday) Registration Time: 09.30 am to 11.30 a.m
Udaipur Solar Observatory (Physical Research Laboratory),
Dewali, Badi Road,
Udaipur 313 004, Rajasthan.
- All candidates should compulsorily download application form for respective traineeship from our website: www.prl.res.in.
- The duly filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of required documents as mentioned in the application format should be presented for scrutiny. A Photograph at earmarked place should be pasted.
- All the original certificates & Xerox pertaining to date of birth, education qualification, experience (if any), caste or any other information provided in the application form, be
brought and presented for verification.