Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2022 – Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree can apply for this posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before 20 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree|
|Total Posts||10 – 12|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||20 April 2022|
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Science or Engineering with at least a first-class (60%) or equivalent grades at both Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Candidates expecting their Master’s degree by August 2022 are also eligible to apply, subject to having secured at least a first-class (60%) or equivalent grade(s) up to the last semester.
- Candidates from disciplines of any branch of Physics, Engineering Physics, Space Physics, Atmospheric Sciences, Geology, Geophysics, Remote Sensing are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be interested in pursuing a research career in the current areas of research at PRL, as mentioned above.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed their Master’s degree in the last two years. The intake will depend on the candidate’s performance in the interview and the suitability of the candidate’s research interest to the research program of PRL.
- Applicants should have qualified for any one of the following examinations:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) JRF/AP [June 2020/June 2021] in Physical Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) [GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022] in Physics / Geology and Geophysics / Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences / Chemistry.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test [JEST 2021/JEST 2022] in Physics.
- UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) JRF/AP [December 2020/June 2021] in Environmental Sciences. (Applicable for candidates applying in Space & Atmospheric Sciences, Planetary Sciences & space exploration. Physics at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level is mandatory)
- Applicants whose All India ranks are in the range of 1-500 in any of the CSIR-UGC-NET/UGC-NET/GATE/JEST tests are likely, but not assured, to be called for an interview at PRL subject to their fulfilling other eligibility criteria mentioned above and online application through PRL’s website.
- It is expected that prospective candidates have good proficiency in fundamental physics and mathematics.
Age Limit (as on 01st July, 2022) :
The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellowships should be 28 years.
Total Vacancies :
- Junior Research Fellowships : 10 to 12 Posts
PRL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned post of Junior Research Fellowships will be based on the Interview.
- The candidate’s interview will be based on the academic qualification(s) and basic knowledge in physics, mathematics, & chemistry and not on the topic of research interest opted to pursue a Ph.D. degree in PRL.
How to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of PRL link given below on or before 20 April 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
- Last date for online application : 20 April 2022.
- Dates for Interviews at PRL, Ahmedabad : 27-28-29 April 2022.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now