Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission-OSSSC Recruitment 2019 notifications for Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant – 1746 Posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant|
|Last Date||29 January 2019|
- Must have passed in +3 examination (Any degree) or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Should be able to speak, read and write in Odia and have passed the M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non- language subject; or
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; or
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by School & Mass
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2018): 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit: 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category. Others as per Govt rules.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Jr Clerk/Jr Asst Selection Process:
The recruitment process shall consist of the Written Test & Practical Skill Test.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Subject||Max Marks|
|Language Test (English & Odia)||85|
|Basic Computer Skills||100|
|Practical Skill Test||65|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Treasury under Head of Account – “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSCASSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
How to apply OSSSC Recruitment 2019 for JC/JA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 January 2019. After successfully submitted, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the OSSSC office on or before 6 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration: 29.12.2018 to 29.01.2019
- Online Payment of Examination fee: 29.12.2018 to 29.01.2019
- Payment of Examination fee by Treasury Challan: 30.01.2019 to 06.02.2019
- Last date for receipt of Online Application Form: 06.02.2019