Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission-OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for Junior Clerk – 815 Posts.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for 815 Junior Clerks
|Job Role||Junior Clerks|
|Qualification||12th Pass/Any Degree|
|Last Date||31 August 2017|
- Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills
Age Limit: 18-32 Yrs
Total Vacancies: 815 Posts
- Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes: 247 Posts
- Superintending Engineer balasore PH Circle: 09 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle: 06 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Cuttak PH Cirlce: 04 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Cirlce: 02 Posts
- Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities: 547 Posts
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Junior Clerk Selection Process:
OSSSC Junior Clerk selection process is based on the written examination.There shall be written the examination for 385 marks and practical skill test of 65 marks as detailed below.
Written Test :
Paper I: 2.5 Hours
- Part-I: Language Test (English & Odia)-85 questions
- Part-II: Objective General Knowledge-100 questions
Paper II: 3 Hours
- Part-I: Objective Mathematics-100 questions
- Part-II: Basic Computer Skills(Objective)-100 questions
Practical Skill Test
- Item No.1 Essay & Letter writing in Odia-15 questions-30 minutes
- Item No.2 Basic Computer Skills-50 questions-1 hour
Application Fees: Rs.100 for applicants other than SC/ST/PWD
How to apply OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for Junior Clerks?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 August 2017 to 31 August 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Opening Date: 1 August 2017
- Closing Date of Online application: 31 August 2017