Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission-OSSSC Recruitment 2019 notifications for Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant – 1746 Posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant|
|Last Date||29 January 2019|
- Must have passed in +3 examination (Any degree) or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Should be able to speak, read and write in Odia and have passed the M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non- language subject; or
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; or
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by School & Mass
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2018): 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit: 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category. Others as per Govt rules.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Jr Clerk/Jr Asst Selection Process:
The recruitment process shall consist of the Written Test & Practical Skill Test.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now