Income Tax Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professionals on contract basis. There are 08 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of LLB are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking by the direct tax collection of the government of India. The main responsibility of this income tax is to enforce various direct tax laws to collect revenue for the government of India. Income tax department influence businesses, professionals, NGOs, local authorities among others. Black Money and imposition of Tax Act, 2015 is an act of the parliament of India, the aim of this law is to bring back the income and assets held abroad back to the country.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Total Posts||08 Posts|
|Last Date||17 November 2023|
- Indian Nationals holding Graduate degree in Law (Preference will be given to graduates of reputed colleges/universities),
- The applicant should have good working knowledge of English language including drafting skills in English,
- The applicant should have fair knowledge of computer application such as MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point etc.,
Scope of Engagement:
- Maintenance and updating oflegal database,
- Research and analysis on legal matters,
- Any other matter assigned by the Directorate
Period of contract: One year. May be extended by another year subject to satisfactory performance
Age Limit(As on 26 October 2023): Not exceeding 30 Years
Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 08 Posts
- The selection process would involve two stages:
- Screening and
- Short-listed candidates will be informed of their e-mail address for personal interviews.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form with the relevant documents to the given below address or can send the prescribed application form to the mentioned email followed by a hard copy on or before 17 November 2023 (6 PM)
For more details & Application: Click here.
Income Tax Officer(Admn.) (Legal & Research),
Directorate of Income Tax (Legal & Research),
Room no, 413,
Drum Shaped Building,
I. P. Estate,