CCL Recruitment 2023: Central Coalfields Limited has announced notification for the posts of Translator/Overseer . There are 43 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/Diploma are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CCL Recruitment 2023 for Translator/Overseer:
|Total Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Salary||As per govt rules|
|Last Date||10 November 2023|
Translator(Trainee)(OL) Clerk Gr.lll:
- B.A. or equivalent with Hindi & English. Govt Diploma Holder in Hindi Translation preferred.
- Any permanent employee with one year service in the company
Overseer(C) in T&S Grade-C:
- Should have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination
- Should possess a recognized Diploma in Civil Engg (03 years course)
- Promotion through DPC on company basis on the basis of sanctioned Vacancy.
Probation period: The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 6 months before being regularized in the respective post/grade.
Age Relaxation: As per Govt instructions
No.of.Vacancies: 43 posts
- Translator: 13 posts
- Overseer: 30 posts
- There will be separate Written Examination(s) for the shortlisted eligible candidates.
- The selection of the candidates shall be based on the relative performance of the candidate in the Written Examination to be conducted for selection to the post.
- The Examination will be of 75 (Seventy-Five) marks (75 Questions each of 01 Mark) for 90 minutes
- The Examination will be conducted through OMR Sheet. (Each Question will have 04 (Four) Multiple Choice of answers with 01 (One) correct answer)
- The Qualifying/Pass Marks for General Category employees will be 30 Thirty) and for the SC/ST Category it will be 22(Twenty-Two).
- There will be a maximum of 15 (Fifteen) Marks for the ACR rating and the distribution of marks
- There will be 02 (Two) marks for experience, for each completed year of service from the date of initial appointment; subject to maximum of 10 (Ten) marks.
- The total marks thus will be 100(One Hundred).
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Total Marks obtained by the candidate in Written/Aptitude Test, weightage of ACRs and experience in service; subject to Vigilance/Departmental Clearance etc
How to Apply for CCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the Application form with the relevant documents duly self-attested (education certificates, caste certificate, etc.)through Postal on or before 10 November 2023 (5.00 PM)
For more details & Application form:
General Manager (P-NEE),