NICL-National Insurance Recruitment 2018 notifications for 150 Accounts Apprentices vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NICL National Insurance Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Accounts Apprentice|
|Salary||1st Year: Rs.25,000/Month;
2nd Year: Rs.30,000/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 November 2018|
National Insurance Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate in COMMERCE discipline from a recognized University. AND
- must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. OR
- must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI). OR
- must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management
- must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognised university.
Note: Graduate /Post Graduate with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates
Age limit (As on 01.11.2018): 21 to 27 years for General candidates.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidate
- 5 Years for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
National Insurance Company Ltd: State wise vacancies – 150 Posts
|State||No. of Posts|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||9|
|Assam & North Eastern states||5|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||10|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||12|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh||8|
|Maharashtra & Goa||19|
|Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||8|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||25|
Engagement of Apprentice: This engagement is as Apprentice only for a term of maximum Two Years.
Selection Procedure for NICL-National Insurance Recruitment:
- Selection would be based on the performance in the online test & interview.
- The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- Online Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks. The Objective Test will be online.
Scheme of Examination:
|General Accounting Principles||100|
|English Language Objective||40|
|General Awareness & Reasoning||20|
- SC/ ST / PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD: Rs.600/-
How to apply NICL-National Insurance Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 27 November 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration commences from – 13th November 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration – 27th November 2018
- Payment of Application fees – 13th November 2018 to 27th November 2018
- Date of Online Examination – December 2018/January 2019
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from – 10 days prior to the date