OSSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment notification for 12 posts of Food Safety Officer under Commissioner of Food Safety, Health & Family Welfare Department on a contractual basis. The online application form will be available from 14.08.2019 to 13.09.2019 by 11.55 P.M. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2019:
OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Food Safety Officer:
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300/- 34,800/- Month|
|Last date||13 September 2019|
Orissa SSC Staff Selection Commission Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Food Technology/DairyTechnology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTEapproved institute/recognized Boards/State & statutory University securing minimum 60% marks along with adequate knowledge in
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application i.e windows, MS office (Word, Excel & powerpoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet services
Age limit( as on 01.01.2017):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit:32 years
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt rules in favour of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD /Ex-serviceman/ In-service contractual employees completed one year of continuous service.
Orissa SSC Category Wise Vacancies:
- For UR: 03 Posts
- For SEBC: Nil Posts
- For SC: 01 Post
- For ST: 08 Posts
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the main written exam, computer skill test and Document verification. There is no Viva Voce Test.
Scheme of OSSC FSO Written test:
- The written exam can consist of two papers for a total of 200 marks viz technical and composite paper.
- Each paper will be allotted for 100 marks
- The written test consists of Objective type with multiple choice of answers in the OMR sheet with a duration of 180 minutes.
- For every wrong response negative marking with 0.25 marks for each.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded
- no mark will be awarded or deducted for any question which is left unattempted.
|Paper-I Composite Paper||General Studies, Mathematics, Computer Application (Theory), English||100|
|Paper-II Technical Paper||Food Safety Act &
Rule-50 marks, Chemistry-50 marks
OSSC FSO Computer Skill Test:
- The marks secured in written examination i.e sum total of the mark in paper-I & paper-II taken together shall be shortlisted for Computer Skill Test.
- This test shall comprise of following subjects i.e Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet services.
- Computer Skill Test for a total of 50 marks with 1-hour duration & qualifying in nature.
- Candidates securing 15 marks & above shall be shortlisted to appear the certificate
OSSC FSO Document verification:-
- Candidates qualified in Computer Skill Test will be called for verification of original certificates/documents on the date & time to be notified by the Commission.
Note: The Date, Time & Venue of the Written Examination and certificate verification
will be conveyed to the eligible candidates in the Admission Letters in due course.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through online mode using S.B.I. collect portal
Note: S.C, S.T. & PwD are exempted from the application fees.
How to apply for OSSC FSO Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link from 14 August 2019 to 13 September 2019 by 11.55 P.M.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Auditor:(Expired)
|Last date||11 July 2019|
For Auditor(LFA) & Auditor:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised University. The candidate should also have proficiency in Computer.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2017): 21 to 32 years
Age Relaxations: As per Government norms
Community wise vacancies: 82 Posts
Auditor(LFA): 80 posts
- SC: 3 posts
- ST: 44 posts
- UR: 33 posts
Auditor: 2 posts
- ST: 1 post
- UR: 1 post
- The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Computer Practical Test, Viva-voce test.
- Preliminary Examination consists of 100 marks in one-hour duration.
- Written Examination for 200 marks.
- Computer Practical Test for 50 marks.
- Viva-voce test for 25 marks.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST & PWD Candidates)
How to apply OSSC Recruitment?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online in the Odisha official website form 12 June 2019 to 11 July 2019
- There will be 2 links under “Form Links” column for the Advertisement. (1) For Registration (2)For registered user login.
- All the Candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form and candidate use for registered user login for the login page of the application form.
- Here the user login using user id and password. After logging in user gets 4 tabs then they upload their details.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated soon)