OSSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment notification for 363 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) on a contractual basis. The candidates who met the below mentioned qualification are eligible to apply for this post. The online application only accepted for these posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission: It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
OSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||No Of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Junior Engineer||363||29 September 2019|
|Food Safety Officer||12|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
- The candidates must have possessed a Diploma in Civil Engineering conducted by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training or an equivalent qualification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) from any institution recognized by the Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE&VT). The candidate must have passed the examination on the closing date of the online application form.
- The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt. of Odisha on the date of the Application.
- The candidates must have possessed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering conducted by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training or an equivalent qualification for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) from any institution recognized by the Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE&VT). The candidate must have passed the examination on the closing date of the online application form.
- The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt. of Odisha on the date of the Application
Age Limit(As on 1 Jan 2019): Age between 21 to 32 years
- Five years in case of SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates
- Ten years relaxation in case of PWD category candidates
- The period of qualifying years of service rendered in Defence Forces in case of Ex-SM Candidates and upto 45 years in case of InService Contractual Employees as on 01.01.2019.
Community wise Vacancies:
Junior Engineer(Civil): 257 posts
- UR: 216 posts
- SC: 35 posts
- ST: 6 posts
Junior Engineer(Mechanical): 106 posts
- UR: 63 posts
- SEBC: 13 posts
- ST: 30 posts
- The selection shall be made through Career Evaluation and Objective Type Written Test, Certificate verification and merit list.
- The main written examination will be the objective type to be conducted in the OMR Sheet/ or CBRT.
- 50% Weightage will be awarded in the written examination.
- There shall be negative marking at 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for any question left unattempted.
- For General: Rs.200/-
- For ST, SC & PWD candidates: No Fees
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post through online in the following link on or before 14 October 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
- Online Application Starting Date: 30 August 2019
- Online Application Closing Date: 29 September 2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Food Safety Officer:(Expired)
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300/- 34,800/- Month|
|Last date||13 September 2019|
Orissa SSC Staff Selection Commission Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Food Technology/DairyTechnology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTEapproved institute/recognised Boards/State & statutory University securing minimum 60% marks along with adequate knowledge in
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application, i.e. windows, MS office (Word, Excel & powerpoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet services
Age limit( as on 01.01.2017):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit:32 years
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt rules in favour of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD /Ex-serviceman/ In-service contractual employees completed one year of continuous service.
Orissa SSC Category Wise Vacancies:
- For UR: 03 Posts
- For SEBC: Nil Posts
- For SC: 01 Post
- For ST: 08 Posts
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the main written exam, computer skill test and Document verification. There is no Viva Voce Test.
Scheme of OSSC FSO Written test:
- The written exam can consist of two papers for a total of 200 marks viz technical and composite paper.
- Each paper will be allotted for 100 marks
- The written test consists of Objective type with multiple choice of answers in the OMR sheet with a duration of 180 minutes.
- For every wrong response negative marking with 0.25 marks for each.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded
- no mark will be granted or deducted for any question which is left unattempted.
|Paper-I Composite Paper||General Studies, Mathematics, Computer Application (Theory), English||100|
|Paper-II Technical Paper||Food Safety Act &
Rule-50 marks, Chemistry-50 marks
OSSC FSO Computer Skill Test:
- The marks secured in written examination, i.e. sum total of the mark in paper-I & paper-II taken together shall be shortlisted for Computer Skill Test.
- This test shall comprise of following subjects, i.e. Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet services.
- Computer Skill Test for a total of 50 marks with 1-hour duration & qualifying in nature.
- Candidates securing 15 marks & above shall be shortlisted to appear the certificate
OSSC FSO Document verification:-
- Candidates qualified in Computer Skill Test will be called for verification of original certificates/documents on the date & time to be notified by the Commission.
Note: The Date, Time & Venue of the Written Examination and certificate verification
will be conveyed to the eligible candidates in the Admission Letters in due course.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through online mode using S.B.I. collect portal
Note: S.C, S.T. & PwD are exempted from the application fees.
How to apply for OSSC FSO Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link from 14 August 2019 to 13 September 2019 by 11.55 P.M.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Auditor:(Expired)
|Last date||11 July 2019|
For Auditor(LFA) & Auditor:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised University. The candidate should also have proficiency in Computer.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2017): 21 to 32 years
Age Relaxations: As per Government norms
Community wise vacancies: 82 Posts
Auditor(LFA): 80 posts
- SC: 3 posts
- ST: 44 posts
- UR: 33 posts
Auditor: 2 posts
- ST: 1 post
- UR: 1 post
- The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Computer Practical Test, Viva-voce Test.
- Preliminary Examination consists of 100 marks in one-hour duration.
- Written Examination for 200 marks.
- Computer Practical Test for 50 marks.
- Viva-voce test for 25 marks.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST & PWD Candidates)
How to apply OSSC Recruitment?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online in the Odisha official website form 12 June 2019 to 11 July 2019
- There will be two links under “Form Links” column for the Advertisement. (1) For Registration (2)For registered user login.
- All the Candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form and candidate use for registered user login for the login page of the application form.
- Here the user login using user id and password. After logging in user gets four tabs then they upload their details.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated soon)