Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
OSSC Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites online application forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under the S&ME Department to be filled for 7540 vacancies. The Educational qualification of the candidates must be B.Ed/C.P.Ed. Interested candidates can apply on or before 09 January 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission: It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 for Regular Teachers:
|Job Role||Regular Teacher|
|Salary/month||Rs. 29,200 – 35,400/-|
|Last Date||09 January 2023|
Educational Qualification(as on 09.01.2023):
- Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed. – M.Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution. OR
- Four-year Integrated B.A. B.Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects.
TGT Science(PCM) & (CBZ):
- Bachelor Degree in Science/B. Tech/ B.E with two school subjects and Bachelor in Education(B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed. – M.Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution. OR
- Four-year Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects.
- Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject and Telugu B.Ed./ B.Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution.
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):
- Bachelors Degree with Sanskrit as one of the elective/ optional/ Hons./ pass/Shashtri in Sanskrit subject from a recognized university and Shiksha Shashtri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/ institution/ B.Ed from any NCTE recognized institution.
- Bachelors Degree with Hindi as one of the elective/Optional/Hons./Pass subject from a recognized university and B.Ed. from NCTE recognised institution.
- Alim/Fazil/B.A(Persian) and B.Ed/Urdu B.Ed from any NCTE-recognized University/institution.
- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution and C.P.Ed./ D P.Ed / B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates possessing Academic / Training qualifications from Boards/ Universities / Institution outside Odisha shall have to produce the documents(proof of equivalency from any recognised Universities of the State of Odisha, affiliation of their institution to a recognised University and recognition of such training course and Institute by NCTE) failing which she/he shall not be considered eligible for selection.
- Must have passed Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) in concerned category and concerned subject conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Provided that, candidates who will appear the OSSTET- 2022 can also apply and appear in the recruitment examination but they will have to produce the OSSTET Pass Certificate at the time of verification of documents, failing which he/ she shall not be considered as eligible for selection.
Age limit(as on 01.01..2022): 21-38 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates.
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category & the total period of service rendered in Defence Service in case of Ex-servicemen.
- To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit, must not have been born earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 2001.
Total Vacancies: 7540 Posts
- TGT Arts – 1970 Posts
- TGT (PCM) – 1419 Posts
- TGT (CBZ) – 1205 Posts
- Hindi – 1352 Posts
- Sanskrit – 723 Posts
- PET – 841 Posts
- Telugu – 06 Posts
- Urdu – 24 Posts
- TGT (ARTS, PCM, CBZ)/Hindi/Sanskrit/Telugu/Urdu Teacher – Rs. 35,400/-
- PET – Rs. 29,200/-
OSSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process for these posts will be based on the three stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
The Select list shall be prepared and published post-wise based on the sum total of marks secured by candidates in the Main Written Examination (out of 150 marks)and found suitable in Certificate Verification.
Syllabus of Preliminary Written Examination:
- General Studies – 30 Questions/30 Marks
- Arithmetic – 20 Questions/20 Marks
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability – 20 Questions/20 marks
- Computer/ Internet Awareness – 20 Questions / 20 Marks.
- Current events of National / International Importance – 10 Marks.
Syllabus of Main Written Examination:
- Pedagogy & Evaluation with relevant subjects.
- For all posts (except Telugu Teacher), the No. of Questions/Total marks will be 150.
- For Telugu Teacher, the No. of Questions/Total mark will be 100.
- PET will be in the Intermediate(+2) level and other posts will be at the Graduation level.
- Every question will carry one mark each and there will be negative marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong response.
- Both examinations will be Objective Type, MCQ.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022?
All eligible candidates have to register themselves with the necessary documents and apply online on the Commission’s website from 11.12.2022 to 09.01.2023.
For more Details & Apply: Click Here (Registration and Application Form start from 11.12.2022)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now