OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Job notification for the post of Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Assistant. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
OSSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Assistant|
|Application Start Date||16 August 2018|
|Last date||15 September 2018|
- Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or
- Graduate in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or
- Diploma in Engineering with three (3) years of professional experience.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2017): 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Government policy
Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Inspector of Legal Metrology – 13 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 1 Post
OSSC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance of Main Written Examination & Certificate Verification. There is no Viva Voce test.
- Stage-I (Main Written Examination): Questions on English (25 Marks), Odia language (25 Marks), General Studies (50 Marks) & Technical Paper (100 Marks)
- Stage-II (Certificate Verification): Shortlisted candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
Examination fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST & PWD Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Fee paid through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment?
Al interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 16 August 2018 to 15 September 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 16 Aug 2018)
- Starting date of online application: 16 August 2018
- Last date of online application: 15 September 2018