NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020 – NTT DATA scheduled to hire Field Tech Associate L1 Support for B.E/B.Tech – 2019 batch graduates at Mumbai/Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Armstrong International Off Campus Drive 2020 for Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Emerson Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Engineer
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020 for Field Tech Associate:
|Job Role||Field Tech Associate L1 Support|
|Salary||Rs. 3 LPA|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Engineering – CS/IT/ECE/EEE are considered 2019 batch.(History of Arears not more than 2)
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
Job Location: Mumbai/Chennai office (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required
Pay Scale Details:
- Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
- Salary offered: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills.
- Good Written Skills.
- Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage).
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
How to Apply for NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: Mumbai/Chennai.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)