NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of System Support Associate at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive details:
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive for System Support Associate:
|Job Role||System Support Associate|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Rs 2.8 LPA|
- Target Batch Passout: 2017 & 2018
- 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility (Role/Location/Work timing, etc.) – Flexible to work in 24×7 environment, specially India night shifts on rotation
- Have basic understanding of terminologies on any of two – Server, Storage, Backup, Messaging, Security and Network Infrastructure
- Have basic understanding of ITIL framework basics
- Basic familiarity with MS office tools, eg. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 2,80,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
How to Apply NTT DATA Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here