NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Service Desk Engineer & Software Engineer Role for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive details:
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive for Service Desk Engineer:
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Last Date||4 May 2019|
|Venue Date||6 May 2019|
- 4 years full time Engineers (Stream – B.E / B.Tech- CS, IT, ECE & EEE / MCA / M. Sc. (IT) / Integrated M.Tech).
- Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg).
- History of Arrears not more than 2.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
- Indian Nationality.
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills
- Good Written Skills
- Good Typing Skill ( Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now