NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Service Desk Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Noida. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
|Salary||Rs. 2.8 LPA|
- Engineering – All streams are considered 2017 & 2016 batch
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 2,80,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
How to Apply NTT DATA Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here