NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (NIT) announced notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) with 03 vacancies. Candidate with the background of M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant field can apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send the applications along with the relevant documents by email [email protected] on or before 20 July 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA/Scientist ‘B’
- CMERI Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate/Project JRF/Project Asst
- NIPB Walk-in-Interview 2020 for RA/SRF/JRF
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Job Location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||20 July 2020|
|Interview Date||24 July 2020|
- M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering/Radio Physics /Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University OR
- B.E./B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with valid NET/GATE score and with minimum 7.5 CGPA or 70% marks from any recognized Institute / University
Note: The post is purely temporary in nature but the selected candidates can register for PhD at NIT Durgapur, after clearing the institutional admission procedure.
Project: Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Focus: Children with Learning Disability
NIT Durgapur Selection Process for JRF:
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview (via Online/ Offline mode, depending on the pandemic scenario due to COVID-19)
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
How to apply NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online with a complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification, i.e., examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks referring the advertisement No. in the subject to [email protected] on or before 20 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 24th July 2020 Time: 10 am.
The office of the Head of the Department of Computer science and engineering,