Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of JRF. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Tech/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend online Interviews. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Interview Date||24 April 2023|
Name of the Project: Developing a machine learning-based platform for defining and mechanistic understanding of chemo-drug response/resistance biomarkers for lung cancer and subsequent validation with patient data from the TCGA database.
- Candidates with M.Tech/M.Sc in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, or other relevant disciplines with at least 60% marks and some exposure in Python or R will be preferred.
- Candidates with M.Sc should have a NET/ GATE qualification.
Salary: Rs 31,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes Interviews.
- Candidates selected for the interview have to produce original mark sheets, certificates, etc. later on
How to apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending their applications to the mentioned mail id before the Interview. The online interview will be held on 24 April 2023 from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
- The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 3 years.
- The Zoom meeting link will be mentioned in the advertisement ( Check Advertisement ).
The Principal Investigator,
ICMR Project (Govt. of India),
Department of Biotechnology,
Durgapur – 713 209.
- E-mail ID
- Phone number and details of qualification
- Examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research credentials if any along with attested copies of relevant documents.