NIDM Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Disaster Management has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Project Manager & Multi Tasking Support Staff. There are 2 vacancies are to be filled. Interested candidates who completed their graduate or matriculation from a recognized university/board can apply for this recruitment. The age limit of the candidate shouldn’t exceed 30 years. The last date for applying is on 25 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
National Institute of Disaster Management abbr. NIDM, is a premier institute for training and capacity development programs for managing natural disasters in India, on a national as well as regional basis. NIDM is proud to have a multi-disciplinary core team of professionals working in various aspects of disaster management. NIDM provides Capacity Building support to various National and State level agencies in the field of Disaster Management & Disaster Risk Reduction. The Institute’s vision is to create a Disaster Resilient India by building the capacity at all levels for disaster prevention and preparedness.
|Job Role||Project Manager & Multi Tasking Support Staff|
|Qualification||Graduate / 10th|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 22,000/month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||25 November 2020|
For Project Manager:
- Graduate from a recognized university. Good communication, analytical and drafting skills in English.
- Good computer skills including MS-Office, Email, Typing speed, etc.
- Experience: 2 years of experience as project/office assistant or similar/related works.
For Multi Tasking Support Staff:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution. Good communication and interpersonal skills (both English and Hindi).
- Must own a vehicle (Two/ Four wheeler) with valid Driving License.
- Experience: 1 years of working experience as MTS.
Project Manager/ Multi Tasking Support Staff – Up to 30 years
- Project Manager – 1 post
- Multi Tasking Support Staff – 1 post
- Project Manager – Rs.22,000/month
- Multi Tasking Support Staff – Rs.18,000/month
NIDM Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test / interview.
How to apply for NIDM Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can send their application to the below postal address on or before 25 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
The Executive Director,
National Institute of Disaster Management,
Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001.