NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018- National Institute of Technology, Delhi notification announced for the post of Superintendent, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff.The detailed eligibility and application process of NIT Delhi Recruitment are given in below.
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Superintendent, Accountant, PA, Technical Asst, Steno, Technician, Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.34,800/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date||26 February 2018|
NIT Delhi Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses) Or
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with an excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or institute. Or
- Master’s Degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or institute with an excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of computer application viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer-based accounting software.
- Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in stenography.
- First Class B.E/B.Tech in relevant Subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute. OR
- First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Subject with excellent academic record
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Computer Word processing and spreadsheet with advance skills.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills; stenography skills, Bachelor’s degree in direct recruitment ( Selection)
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or
- Metric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Or
- Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute
- Matriculation or ITI pass in relevant subject/area from a recognized board or Institute.
- Maybe adopted as per special requirements of the post in the Institute, if any
- Matriculation or ITI pass in relevant subject/area from a recognized board or Institute
- Possessing a valid driving license for driving an LMV/HMV
- Knowledge of motor mechanism
- Experience of driving a motor vehicle for at least 3 years
Age limit(As on 26.02.2018):
- Superintendent/Accountant/Personal Asst/Technical Asst: Below 30 years
- Stenographer/Technician/Laboratory Assistant: Below 27 years
- Senior Assistant: Below 33 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years
NIT Delhi Recruitment Post wise Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Superintendent – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 6 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Technician – 5 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 2 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Superintendent/Accountant/PA/Technical Asst: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- For Others: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
Probation Period: 1 year
NIT Delhi Recruitment Selection process:
The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test, skill/ proficiency test and interview.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD
Mode of payment: Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Director NIT, Delhi.
How to apply NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send an application form along with required documents to following postal address within 30 days [Last date: 26 February 2018]
For More details & Apply: Click here
NIT Delhi Recruitment Application Form: Click here
National Institute of Technology, Delhi,
Sector A-7, Institutional Area,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now