National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission- NCDRC recruitment 2019 for Group C posts of UDC, LDC and MTS. Around 37 vacancies are announced by NCDRC and it is direct recruitment in various categories. They require 12th/Any Degree graduates for these posts. The candidates who are all eligible for these post apply through online. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of these post and also we attached the apply link for the user convenient.
National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission- In India, it was set up in 1988 under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986. Its headquarters in New Delhi and it is headed by a sitting or retired judge of the Supreme Court of India. It is the first and the only act of its kind in India, it has enabled ordinary consumers to secure less expensive and often speedy redressal of their grievances.
NCDRC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19 August 2019|
- Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 12th class pass from a recognized board or university.
- Matriculation pass from a recognized board.
Age Limit(As on 19 August 2019):
- For UDC/LDC: 18-27 years
- For MTS: 18-25 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PwD (Unreserved)
- 13 years for PwD (OBC)
- 15 years for PwD (SC/ST)
- For Ex-Servicemen: 3 years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application. There will be an additional 3
years relaxation in upper age for OBCs and 5 years for SCs/STs Ex-Servicemen candidates, subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
- For Central Government Civilian Employees: Candidates who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SCs/STs). The relaxation in upper age limit will not be applicable to candidates who are working in Public Sector Undertakings etc.
- For UDC: Rs.25500 – 81100/Month
- For LDC: Rs.19900 – 63200/Month
- For MTS: Rs.18000 – 56900/Month
Post wise Vacancies:
- For UDC: 11 posts
- For LDC: 12 posts
- For MTS: 14 posts
- For General, EWS and OBC candidates: Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with disabilities: Rs.200/-
The selection process is based on the Objective Type Test, Descriptive Test and Typing Test
Objective type pattern:
|S.No||Subject||No Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General English||50||2 hours|
|4||Computer Knowledge Test||25|
The selection process is based on the written examination.
Written Examination Pattern:
|Part||Subject||No Of Questions||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||2 hours|
How to apply for NCDRC recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 19 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here