NCCBM Recruitment 2019 – National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) scheduled walk-in-interview for Project Engineer vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NCCBM Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Ballabgarh (Haryana)|
|Venue Location||Ballabgarh (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||21 March 2019|
- B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engg.) (Preferably M.E / M Tech (Civil Engg.)]
- Candidates should be minimum 1st division / 60% in class Xth/XIIth and minimum 7.00
CGPA/70% in Graduation/Post Graduation
- 2- 5 Years For B.E./B. Tech.
- 1-5 Years For M.E./ M. Tech
Age Limit: Below 35 years (Relaxations as per government policy).
NCCM Project Engineer – Selection Process:
- Written test (1 hr) will be conducted at NCB-Ballabgarh.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed on the same day.
How to apply NCCBM Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address and attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 21 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 21st March 2019 (Thursday) Time: 10.00 am
National Council for Cement and Building Materials,
34 km stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2),
Required Documents: Interested candidates must bring their bio-data and original documents along with self-attested photocopies of all degrees, experience certificates and one recent passport size photograph.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now