National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020 – National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) invites scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Lab. Technician: 05 posts, Coordinator: 01 post, Junior Microbiologist: 01 post, Data Manager: 01 post, Procurement Assistant: 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ MBA/ B.Sc/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on walk-in-interview/ skill test. Interested and eligible can attend the walk-in interview on the respective date and venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Contract Medical Officer
- NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 for FBMED/Food Engineering
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer/Technician
National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Lab.Technician/Coordinator/Junior Microbiologist/Data Manager/ Procurement Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 1,50,000/-|
|Walk-in Date||06,14,22 July 2020|
- B.Sc. in MLT from a recognized university OR 2. 10+2 in Science Subjects with DMLT 2 years course from recognized University/ Institute
- MBBS with MD from Govt. recognized Institution with five years of experience.
- Must be proficient in computer applications (MS-World, Excel and Power point).
- MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine from Govt. recognized institution; Or
- MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services; Or
- M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with PhD (relevant subject) with two year experience in clinical laboratory services.
- Must be proficient in computer applications (MS-Word, Excel, and Power point).
- Graduate/Post graduate with Degree/ Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution.
Computer Proficiency including MS Office word/ excel/ power point, email, and internet.
- Experience of minimum 1 year in Data management preferably in public health sector
Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant:
- MBA (Finance) with two years’ experience of financial management preferably in government sector. or
- M.Com with minimum two years’ experience of financial management preferably in government sector. or
- B.Com with minimum five years’ experience in financial management preferably in government sector.
- Working Knowledge and experience in Computer Application
- Coordinator: 65 years
- Junior Microbiologist: 40 years
- Lab.Technician/Data Manager/Procurement Assistant: No age limit
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Lab.Technician: 05 posts
- Coordinator: 01 post
- Junior Microbiologist: 01 post
- Data Manager: 01 post
- Procurement Assistant: 01 post
- Lab.Technician: Rs.15,000 – 20,000/-
- Coordinator: Rs.1.0 – 1.5 lakhs
- Junior Microbiologist: Rs.60,000/-
- Data Manager: Rs.12,000/-
- Procurement Assistant: Rs.40,000 – 50,000/-
National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment Selection Proces:
- Selection will be based on the Walk-in-interview/ skill test
- For Data Manager, Laboratory Technician & Procurement Assistant post are to be selected through the Skill Test.
How to Apply for National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview/ skill test along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested copies on below mentioned dates/ time to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
Walk-in-interview/ Skill test Details:
Register Time: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Lab.Technician: 06.07.2020
- Coordinator: 14.07.2020
- Junior Microbiologist: 14.07.2020
- Procurement Assistant: 14.07.2020
- Data Manager: 22.07.2020
National Centre for Disease Control,
22-Sham Nath Marg,
Delhi – 110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station).