Microsoft Internship 2023 – Microsoft is scheduled to hire Hardware Systems Engineering & site Reliability Engineering Interns for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Microsoft Internship 2023 details:
|Job Role||Hardware Systems Engineering Intern & Site Reliability Engineering|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Hardware Systems Engineering Intern:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree.
A subset of classes or experience in the following areas:
- Electronics circuit design, circuit analysis, board and layout design
- Computer architecture, HW/FW interactions
- Understanding of signal integrity, and power integrity; pre and post layout simulations
- Experience scripting in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Perl
- Operating system fundamental including Linux and windows
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop & grow your understanding of Hardware System Design, System Validation, and end to end product development process
- Help architect and develop test and automation frame works
- Apply your system debug skills to solve complex cross functional problems
- Explore leading technologies
- Apply your growth mindset to learn and adapt in a complex and dynamic environment
- The HW systems team at Microsoft is seeking passionate, driven & intellectually curious engineers to join our engineering team.
- We are responsible for developing and delivering the end to end HW solutions for cloud applications.
- You’ll be working with progressive, motivated, diverse, and exceptionally creative people to build innovative engineering solutions.
- We’re looking for the best and passionate engineers to join us in designing for the future!
Site Reliability Engineering:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of operating systems and Windows.
- Testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of operating systems and Windows fundamentals.
- Experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc. or object-oriented languages such as C#, C++ or Java are most relevant, but others are acceptable.
- You will be part of a global team driving enormous scale and assuring operational excellence while gaining deep understanding of availability, performance, and security.
- Develop platforms and frameworks that can be used to host various types of services or automate processes for large scale initiatives.
- Support customers in device management, configuring, administrating, and troubleshooting issues related to Windows and Intune.
- Solve problems in mission critical services and create solutions to prevent problem recurrence, with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Providing operational support for day-to-day activities involving deployment of services and configuration of services etc.
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: