Lam Research Recruitment 2020 – Lam Research scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer I for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Programmer Analyst/Device Associate
- NetApp Recruitment 2020 for Engineer
Lam Research Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Experience||6 months – 2 years|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Information Science)
- Experience – 6 months – 2 years
- Strong scripting skills with any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Understand the regression test cases and automate test cases using Automation framework
- Perform Automated testing and maintenance of test scripts
- Reporting software defects on defect tracking tool
- Programming skills (Visual C++ / Java / SmallTalk)
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix
- Write test cases and manually test new features.
- Requirement analysis and developing test cases
- Should have a test to break attitude and should be able to design positive & negative test scenarios
- Develop test scripts using test automation framework and maintenance.
- Deploy test scripts on a test farm.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting and resolution.
- Work closely with the SPS and Product Development group to get inputs on the product and approach for automation.
How to Apply Lam Research Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here