Lam Research Recruitment 2020 – Lam Research scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer I – SPA for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Lam Research Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer I – SPA|
|Experience||6 months – 2 years|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Science)
- Experience – 6 months – 2 years
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Unix | QNX RTOS
- Knowledge of C & C++
- Hands-on involvement in troubleshooting critical customer escalations. Involves problem-solving, reproducing the issue on a simulator and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Identify corrective and preventive actions for effective closure of the escalation
- Testing software patches with bug fixes for critical customer escalations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Self-learner, to familiarize with the current products, SW architecture and stay on top of the new projects/ changes that are implemented.
- Documentation of software-related technical articles to be published to the field
How to Apply Lam Research Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here