Lam Research Recruitment 2021 – Lam Research scheduled to hire for the role of Mechanical Engineer I for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Lam Research Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer I|
- B.E. / B. Tech from Mechanical Engineering branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
- Knowledge about Mechanical Components and Standards, Strength of materials,
- Theory of Machines, Heat and Mass transfer, Fluid flow
- Proficiency in reading, understanding & creating simple Mechanical Drawings &
- Specifications and Drafting standards
- Manufacturing process knowledge such as machining, welding, sheet-metal, casting etc.
- Problem Solving Skill
- Collaboration skills, Communication and Presentation skills
- Advanced manufacturing methods – Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing, Water jet machining, Ceramic manufacturing
- 3D modeling and Drafting knowledge in Creo or NX
- Knowledge of Part Modeling, Assembly & Detailing
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging under guidance
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new or modified designs, prepares for design reviews
- Validates designs through hand calculations / prototypes to support engineering decisions
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
- Develops proficiency in Lam products, Engineering processes and standards
How to Apply Lam Research Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now