KSP Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka State Police (KSP) Job notification announced for the post of Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) for Male candidates only. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KSP Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Police Constable|
|Last date||24 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT
- Men Direct Candidate: 170 cm
- For Men (Tribal): 155 Cms
- No height consider to Ex-servicemen
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Men Direct Candidate/Ex-servicemen: 86 Cms – When fully expanded (Min Expansion must be 5 Cms)
- For Men (Tribal): 75 Cms – When fully expanded (Minimum Expansion must be 5 Cms)
Age limit (As on 24.08.2018):
- For GM: 18 to 25 years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01,2A,2B,3A & 3B: 18 to 27 years
- For tribal: 18 to 30 years
KSP Recruitment Constable Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Written Examination.
- Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centers for Candidates who Qualify in Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
- For GM, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 & Tribal: Rs.100/-
How to apply for KSP Recruitment for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application: 03/08/2018
- Last date for online application generation: 24/08/2018
- Last date for payment of the online application fee: 27/08/2018