KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka State Police (KSP) Job notification announced for the post of Jailor & Warder, Instructor/Assistant Instructor (Men & Women), Sanik (Men & Women) & Driver (Men). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KSP Recruitment 2019:
List of Openings at Karnataka Police:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Jailor & Warder||662||KSP Jailor/Warder|
KSP Recruitment for Jailor & Warders:
|Job Role||Jailor & Warder|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 33,450-62,600/-|
|Last Date||9 March 2019|
- Must be holder of Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification.
- Preference being given to candidates possessing a Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Psychology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Equivalent Qualification.
Warder: SSLC / 10th Standard or Equivalent
- Height – Men (Direct) – 168 cm
- Chest – Men (Direct) – 86 cm including 5 cm expansion
- Height – Men (Ex-servicemen) – 168 cm
- Chest – Men (Ex-servicemen) – 86 cm including 5 cm expansion
- Height – Female (Direct) – 157 cm
- Weight – Female (Direct) – 46 Kg
Age limit (As on 09.03.2019):
- For GM: 20 to 26 years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01,2A,2B,3A & 3B: 20 to 28 years
Karnataka Police – List of candidates: 662 Posts
- Jailor – 12 Posts
- Warder – 650 Posts
- Jailor: Rs. 33,450-62,600/-
- Warder: Rs.21,400-42,000/-
KSP Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- Jailor: Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Viva-Voce.
- Warder: Written Examination, Endurance Test (ET), Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centre for the candidates who will be qualifying in Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
- For GM, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Category: Rs.250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 Category: Rs.100/-
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 9 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application: 21 February 2019
- Last date for online application generation: 9 March 2019
- Last date for payment of the online application fee: 11 March 2019.
KSP Recruitment for Instructor/Sanik/Driver:
|Job Role||Instructor/Assistant Instructor, Sanik & Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs.37,900-70,850/-|
|Last date||25 February 2019|
Instructor/Assistant Instructor: Any degree from University recognised by UGC.
Sanik & Driver: SSLC OR EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now