KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka State Police (KSP) Job notification announced for the post of Special Reserve Sub Inspector (Men). Around 40 vacancies are announced by Karnataka State Police. The vacancies are distributed on the basis of Direct, Inservice, Ex-Servicemen and Direct Inservice Ex-Servicemen. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid distractions. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Karnataka State Police (KSP): Karnataka State Police is headed by the Director-General of Police. It was founded on 1 November 1965 around 80000 employees are working. The Director-General and Inspector General of Police is the head of the state’s police department. Under him are Additional Directors Generals of Police each Additional Director General of Police is in charge of a particular function of law and order, crime and technical services, administration, intelligence, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment and training.
KSP Recruitment 2019:
KSP Recruitment 2019 for SRSI:
|Job Role||Special Reserve Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||40 Posts|
|Last date||28 August 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent
Age Limit( as on 28.08.2019):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- GM: 26 Years
- SC,ST,CAT: 28 years
For Inservice Candidates:
- GM:35 years
- SC,ST,CAT:40 years
KSRP Recruitment SRSI Vacancies:
- Direct: 32 Posts
- Ex-servicemen:4 Posts
- In-service:4 Posts
KSP SRSI Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Examination and Personal Interview.
For Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test:
- Men Direct Candidate: 170 cm
- Inservice candidate: 168 cm
- No height consider to Ex-servicemen
- 86 cm ( Full expansion) Minimum 5 cm expansion
For Physical Efficiency Test: For the candidates who qualify Endurance and Physical standard test.
- GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B): Rs.250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01: Rs.100/-
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link from 08 August to 28 August 2019.
For more details & To Apply: Click here
KSP Recruitment for Police Sub Inspector (Civil):(Expired)
|Job Role||Police Sub Inspector|
|Last Date||5 August 2019|
Any degree from University recognized by UGC or EQUIVALENT
Age Limit(Born Between 05.08.1979 & 05.08.1998 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)):
For Direct Candidate:
- GM: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years
- SC, ST, CAT-01,2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
For Inservice Candidate:
- GM: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- SC, ST, CAT-01,2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
- For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01: Rs. 100/-
- Yeast: 128 posts
- Women: 40 posts
For Inservice (Men & Women): 20 posts
For Ex-Servicemen (Men & Women): 11 posts
For Inservice Ex-Servicemen (Men & Women): 1 post
The selection process is based on the ET & PST, Written Examination and Viva Voce.
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 5 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 5 August 2019
- Last Date for Payment of the Application Fee: 7 August 2019
KSP Recruitment for Armed Police Constable (Men): (Expired)
|Job Role||Armed Police Constable (Men)|
|Total Posts||159 Posts|
|Last date||29 June 2019|
- SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC- EQUIVALENT,SSLC-KOS,SSLC-NIOS(National Institute of Open School)
- GM: 18-25 Years(Born Between 29.06.1994 and 29.06.2001)
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 18-27 Years(Born Between 29.06.1992 and 29.06.2001)
- Tribal:18-30 Years(Born Between 29.06.1989 and 29.06.2001)
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs.250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01, Tribal: Rs.100/-
- Kalaburgi: 44 posts
- Yadgir: 15 posts
- Bidar: 20 posts
- Ballari: 45 posts
- Bengaluru City: 35 posts
The selection process is based on the written examination, Physical Standard Test and Endurance Test.
How to apply for KSP recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 29 June 2019.
For More Details & Apply link: Click here
- Date Of Commencement Of Filling Of The Online Application: 10 June 2019
- Last Date For Online Application Generation: 29 June 2019
- Last Date For Payment Of Fee: 03 July 2019