KSP Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka State Police (KSP) Job notification announced for the post of Instructor/Assistant Instructor (Men & Women), Sanik (Men & Women) & Driver (Men). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KSP Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Instructor/Assistant Instructor, Sanik & Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs.37,900-70,850/-|
|Last date||15 February 2019|
Instructor/Assistant Instructor: Any degree from University recognised by UGC.
Sanik & Driver: SSLC OR EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION.
Age limit (As on 15.02.2019):
- For GM: 21 to 26 years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01,2A,2B,3A & 3B: 21 to 28 years
Karnataka Police – List of candidates: 65 Posts
- Instructor – 26 Posts
- Assistant Instructor – 16 Posts
- Sanik – 18 Posts
- Driver – 5 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Instructor: Rs.37,900-70,850/-
- Assistant Instructor: Rs.23,500-47,650/-
- Sanik: Rs.21,400-42,000/-
- Driver: Rs.23,500-47,650/-
KSP Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- Instructor/Assistant Instructor: Endurance Test (ET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination & Viva-Voce.
- Sanik: Endurance Test (ET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Written Examination
- Driver: Heavy Vehicle Driving Test
- Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centre for the candidates who will be qualifying in Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
- For GM, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Category: Rs.250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 Category: Rs.100/-
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 15 February 2019
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application: 28 January 2019
- Last date for online application generation: 15 February 2019
- Last date for payment of the online application fee: 18 February 2019