Konkan Railway recruitment 2021 – Konkan Railway has announced an online job notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in the Electrical Department. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidate who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About KRCL – Konkan railway corporation limited is government-owned company which is headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. It was established in the year 1998. The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore.
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Details:
KRCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||15 January 2021|
- Full time regular Diploma / Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics Engineering from recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2021):
- For General – 40 years
- For OBC – 43 years
- For SC/ST – 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 05 Posts
- OBC – 02 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – Nil
Salary: Level 6 of 7th CPC
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process shall comprise of a written examination, Document Verification and Medical Examination. The standard of question for written examination will be generally in conformity with the education standards prescribed for the post.
- The Written examination will be Pattern, Syllabus & qualifying marks. The written examination will be of two tier – Objective and Subjective types.
- Objective consists of Multiple Choice Questions. No. of Questions: 70. Marks:70. Duration: 1 hour
- The distribution is 50 marks – Technical ability & General Science + 20 marks (General Intelligence, Reasoning, General awareness, Arithmetic).
- Descriptive / subjective will be of 30 marks – (20 marks-Professional, 10 marks –
Proficiency in English Language (Precis writing and comprehension) ) Duration- 1 hour. Total marks: 100.
- The minimum percentage of marks will be UR- 50%, OBC-NCL/SC/ST- 40%.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 January 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Technical Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Sr. Technical Assistant, Jr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Assistant Technician & Assistant Technician|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Venue Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Venue Date||19 November 2018 to 12 December 2018|
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical): Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical /Electronics/ Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics With not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE
Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication):
- Engineering degree (BE/B.Tech ) in Electronics/Communication with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE. OR
- a combination of above streams of Engineering with not less than 60% marks from a
recognized University approved by AICTE.
Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil): Engineering Degree BE/B. Tech (Civil) with not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.
Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication):
Full time Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Micro processor /Industrial Electronics /TV Engineering / Fiber Optic Communication / Electronics Instrumentation / Communication / Sound and TV engineering / Industrial Control /Information Science / Information Technology / Process Control /Telecommunication / Applied Electronics / Computer Application / Computer Networking / Data Networks / Power Electronics / Digital Electronics / Radio Engineering / Computer Engineering /Computer Science / Computer Technology.
Assistant Technician: Matriculation plus ITI two years course from a recognized institute or equivalent approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Wireman /
Electronics/Information Technology /TV and Radio /Instrumentation /Computer / Computer Networking / Data Networking Trades.
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2018):
- 30 years for Sr. Technical Assistant
- 25 years for Jr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Assistant Technician and Assistant Technician
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC-Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
KRCL Discipline of vacancies: 37 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 1 Post
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 14 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 7 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 2 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 4 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Rs.35,000/Month
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs.30,000/Month
- Sr. Assistant Technician: Rs.21,000/Month
- Assistant Technician: Rs.16,000/Month
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-Selection Process:
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
- For the post of Assistant Technician, all the registered candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlisting panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates will again be called for Trade Test.
- The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will only be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 19 November 2018 to 12 December 2018.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 19/11/2018 to 12/12/2018 at 09:30 hrs. onwards
USBRL Project Head Office,
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.,
Marble Market Extension- Trikuta Nagar,
Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir.
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment – Venue dates for Post wise:
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 19/11/2018
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 21/11/2018
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 26/11/2018
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 28/11/2018
- Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 03/12/2018
- Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 05/12/2018
- Sr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 10/12/2018
- Jr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 12/12/2018