KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 for Erstwhile Group-D vacancies of Trackman, A pointsman, Khalasi in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Trackman, Pointsman, Khalasi|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: 10th pass from a recognised board.
Note: Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 33 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC-Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- Persons With Disability (PWD) – 10 yrs for UR, 13 yrs for OBC-NCL & 15 yrs for SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules.
KRCL List of vacancies: 100 Posts
- Trackman – 50 Posts
- A Pointsman – 37 Posts
- Khalasi (Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Khalasi (S&T) – 8 Posts
- Khalasi (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-Selection Process:
The recruitment process shall involve, Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification (DV). Candidates called for DV will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s).
Schme of Computer Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is of screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards as mentioned.
- Duration of 90 Minutes for 100 Questions
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness
- Candidates can opt for any of the five languages Hindi/English/Marathi/Kannada/Konkani
for answering CBT.
- There shall be negative marking in CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: UR -40%, OBC-NCL/SC/ST – 30%.,PWD (UR-38 %, Others-28%).
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman / PWD /Female /Minorities/ Economically backward class)
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Application: 17/08/2018
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 16/09/2018
- Fee payment through Online Mode: 21/06/2018
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Month of October 2018 (Tentatively)