KRCL -Konkan Railway recruitment 2020 has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Technician-III/Electrical in the Electrical Department. Interested candidate can apply for the post through online on or before 27 November 2020.
About KRCL – Konkan railway corporation limited is government-owned company which is headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. It was established in the year 1998. The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore.
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 Details:
KRCL Recruitment 2020 for Technician:
|Stipend||7th CPC Pay Matrix with Level-2|
|Last Date||27 November 2020|
- Candidate should possess Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics /Mechanic(OR)Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades mentioned above.
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2021):
- For General – 18 to 33 years
- For OBC – 18 to 36 years
- For SC/ST – 18 to 38 years
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The shortlisting process may involve computer-based test and document verification followed by a medical examination for the candidates.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ Female /Minorities /Economically backward class – Rs.250
- For other candidates – Rs.500
Mode of payment:
The mode of payment is through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 27/11/2020.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 27 November 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online application opening date – 28 October 2020
- Closing date – 27 November 2020.
KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Technical Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Sr. Technical Assistant, Jr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Assistant Technician & Assistant Technician|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Venue Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Venue Date||19 November 2018 to 12 December 2018|
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical): Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical /Electronics/ Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics With not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE
Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication):
- Engineering degree (BE/B.Tech ) in Electronics/Communication with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE. OR
- a combination of above streams of Engineering with not less than 60% marks from a
recognized University approved by AICTE.
Sr. Technical Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil): Engineering Degree BE/B. Tech (Civil) with not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.
Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication):
Full time Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Micro processor /Industrial Electronics /TV Engineering / Fiber Optic Communication / Electronics Instrumentation / Communication / Sound and TV engineering / Industrial Control /Information Science / Information Technology / Process Control /Telecommunication / Applied Electronics / Computer Application / Computer Networking / Data Networks / Power Electronics / Digital Electronics / Radio Engineering / Computer Engineering /Computer Science / Computer Technology.
Assistant Technician: Matriculation plus ITI two years course from a recognized institute or equivalent approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Wireman /
Electronics/Information Technology /TV and Radio /Instrumentation /Computer / Computer Networking / Data Networking Trades.
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2018):
- 30 years for Sr. Technical Assistant
- 25 years for Jr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Assistant Technician and Assistant Technician
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC-Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
KRCL Discipline of vacancies: 37 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 1 Post
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 14 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 7 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 2 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 4 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Rs.35,000/Month
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs.30,000/Month
- Sr. Assistant Technician: Rs.21,000/Month
- Assistant Technician: Rs.16,000/Month
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-Selection Process:
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
- For the post of Assistant Technician, all the registered candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlisting panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates will again be called for Trade Test.
- The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will only be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 19 November 2018 to 12 December 2018.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 19/11/2018 to 12/12/2018 at 09:30 hrs. onwards
USBRL Project Head Office,
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.,
Marble Market Extension- Trikuta Nagar,
Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir.
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment – Venue dates for Post wise:
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 19/11/2018
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 21/11/2018
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 26/11/2018
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 28/11/2018
- Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 03/12/2018
- Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) – 05/12/2018
- Sr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 10/12/2018
- Jr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 12/12/2018