KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 for the post of Junior Engineers from Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/ S&T|
|Last Date||17 July 2017|
Junior Engineer/ S&T: 7 Posts
- Full time regular Diploma with not less than 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage.
- No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
- Minimum percentage and criteria for deciding percentage will be the same if degree holders in the relevant subjects apply for the post
JE/S&T: Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/Electronics/information Technology/ communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Age: The candidates should not be more than 32 years of age on 01/07/2017. There will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. In case candidates from reserved communities apply against such notification where there is no
vacancy for reserved communities, they will be treated as General candidates and no age relaxation will be applicable to them.
- Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible.
- Other than Konkan Railway land losers candidates belonging to all categories (UR/OBC/SC/ST) from the states of Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka only.
- Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
Examination Fees: Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of FA&CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. The examination fee is non-refundable. NO Examination fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment?
Candidates are required to apply through ON LINE model only, however a print out of ON LINE application signed by the candidate is to be submitted to following address on or before 17/07/2017 by 17.30 hrs personally or by registered post.
To Apply: Click here
Senior Recruitment Officer ,
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11,