CRIS Recruitment 2019 -Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) an organization under the Ministry of Railways announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Software Engineers for 50 vacancies. The candidates are selected on the basis of GATE 2019 score. CRIS now released only the vacancy details and the further details are notified soon. The candidates who reached the cutoff marks in GATE 2019 are ready to apply for the post. For more details about eligibility and application process given below. Eligible candidates can also apply Railway Recruitment 2019
Centre for Railway Information Systems- In July 1986, the CRIS was set up as a society by The Ministry of Railway. The headquarters is in New Delhi with regional offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad. It is an IT services and IT consulting industry. Their services are Information Technology consulting, services and Solutions. Around 850 employees are working
CRIS Recruitment 2019:
CRIS Recruitment for Assistant Software Engineers:
|Job Role||Assistant Software Engineers|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||7 August 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology
or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2019 scores.
Note: Paper in which GATE 2019 Score required-CS(Computer Science and Information Technology
Age Limit(As on 7 August 2019): 22 to 27 years
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 5 years for SC/ST
Community wise Vacancies:
- UR: 19 posts
- OBC-NCL: 14 posts
- SC: 8 posts
- ST: 4 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
- For General/OBC-NCL candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Bank charges of Rs. 69/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates and women candidates: No Fees
The selection process is based on the GATE 2019 score. The shortlisted candidates in the GATE 2019 exam are eligible for the medical fitness test.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now