CRIS Recruitment -Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) an organization under Ministry of Railways announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Software Engineer(JSE) & Junior Network Engineer (JNE).For more details about eligibility and application process given below
CRIS Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer(JSE) & Junior Network Engineer (JNE)|
|Number of Posts||54|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit||22-28 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||8 February 2017|
Junior Software Engineer(JSE)-40 Posts
- BSc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3-year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State /Govt. of India.
- Candidates holding a 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or 3 year MCA, may apply.
Junior Network Engineer (JNE)-14 Posts
- Three year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State/ Govt. of India. Candidates holding a 4-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication may apply.
- The degree should be recognized by UGC /AIU /AICTE. Degrees through Distance Education should be recognized by Distance Education Bureau of UGC.
- Minimum 60% marks in qualifying diploma/degree (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Selection Process for CRIS Recruitment:
CRIS Recruitment selection is based on computer based online test only.If candidates obtained the same mark the merit is given in the following order.
- If the persons got the same score the merit would be given to who born earlier.
- If the date of birth also conflict the merit will be given to who possess higher qualification
- The selection will purely based on merit
How to Apply CRIS Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates visit http://www.cris.org.in/ > Career
- On that page click on : Applications of Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE) in CRIS”
- In Application Page click on “I Agree” and select start button
Step-I: In this step candidates need to sign up using basic details like e-mail id, mobile number..etc. After sign up you will get login credentials(Registration ID and Password)
Step-II: Use the registration number and password and submit your personal details, qualification, signature(You need to upload Passport size photograph, signature, Cerificate scanned copy)
Step-III: After submitting application re login after 24 hours and pay the online application fees using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Recruitment Notification: Check here
For Online Application: http://cris.org.in/CRIS/career/career
- General/OBC Candidates-Rs 1000
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates-No Fees
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Opening Date: 9 January 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application(Step-I & Step-II Registration): 8 February 2017
- Last date to pay application Fees(Deposit at SBI): 14 February 2017