CRIS Recruitment 2019 -Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) an organization under the Ministry of Railways announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Software Engineers for 50 vacancies. The candidates are selected on the basis of GATE 2019 score. CRIS now released only the vacancy details and the further details are notified soon. The candidates who reached the cutoff marks in GATE 2019 are ready to apply for the post. For more details about eligibility and application process given below. Eligible candidates can also apply Railway Recruitment 2019
Centre for Railway Information Systems- In July 1986, the CRIS was set up as a society by The Ministry of Railway. The headquarters is in New Delhi with regional offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad. It is an IT services and IT consulting industry. Their services are Information Technology consulting, services and Solutions. Around 850 employees are working
CRIS Recruitment 2019:
CRIS Recruitment for Assistant Software Engineers:
|Job Role||Assistant Software Engineers|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||7 August 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology
or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2019 scores.
Note: Paper in which GATE 2019 Score required-CS(Computer Science and Information Technology
Age Limit(As on 7 August 2019): 22 to 27 years
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 5 years for SC/ST
Community wise Vacancies:
- UR: 19 posts
- OBC-NCL: 14 posts
- SC: 8 posts
- ST: 4 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
- For General/OBC-NCL candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Bank charges of Rs. 69/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates and women candidates: No Fees
The selection process is based on the GATE 2019 score. The shortlisted candidates in the GATE 2019 exam are eligible for the medical fitness test.
The selected candidates could be posted at CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi or at any of the Regional Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad (Hyderabad), or any project site in India for a specified duration, as per the need and requirement of CRIS.
How to apply for CRIS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for the post online on the CRIS website career page. The candidates must follow the below instructions and then apply.
Step 1: The candidates are advised to keep their GATE 2019 scorecard with them while signing up. The candidate should fill their GATE 2019 score register number then the system will display their name and cut-off marks. And then the candidate should provide a valid email id and phone number for creating a one time password and login details.
Step 2: Candidates now apply online by revisiting the online application website.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Note: The detailed official advertisement and apply link will be available from 8 July 2019
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application: 8 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration of application: 7 August 2019
- Last Date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India(SBI): 9 August 2019 (till 11:45 pm)
CRIS Recruitment for (JSE) & (JNE): (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer(JSE) & Junior Network Engineer (JNE)|
|Number of Posts||54|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Age Limit||22-28 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||8 February 2017|
Junior Software Engineer(JSE)-40 Posts
- BSc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3-year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State /Govt. of India.
- Candidates holding a 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or 3 year MCA, may apply.
Junior Network Engineer (JNE)-14 Posts
- Three year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State/ Govt. of India. Candidates holding a 4-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication may apply.
- The degree should be recognized by UGC /AIU /AICTE. Degrees through Distance Education should be recognized by Distance Education Bureau of UGC.
- Minimum 60% marks in qualifying diploma/degree (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Selection Process for CRIS Recruitment:
CRIS Recruitment selection is based on computer based online test only.If candidates obtained the same mark the merit is given in the following order.
- If the persons got the same score the merit would be given to who born earlier.
- If the date of birth also conflict the merit will be given to who possess higher qualification
- The selection will purely based on merit
How to Apply CRIS Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates visit http://www.cris.org.in/ > Career
- On that page click on : Applications of Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE) in CRIS”
- In Application Page click on “I Agree” and select start button
Step-I: In this step candidates need to sign up using basic details like e-mail id, mobile number..etc. After sign up you will get login credentials(Registration ID and Password)
Step-II: Use the registration number and password and submit your personal details, qualification, signature(You need to upload Passport size photograph, signature, Cerificate scanned copy)
Step-III: After submitting application re login after 24 hours and pay the online application fees using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Recruitment Notification: Check here
For Online Application: http://cris.org.in/CRIS/career/career
- General/OBC Candidates-Rs 1000
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates-No Fees
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Opening Date: 9 January 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application(Step-I & Step-II Registration): 8 February 2017
- Last date to pay application Fees(Deposit at SBI): 14 February 2017
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now