Jet Airways Recruitment 2018 scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Cabin Crew. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Jet Airways Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Venue location||Across India|
|Venue date||22 to 25 June 2018|
Jet Airways Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
Note: Candidates who are fluent in French will be based out of Chennai and directly inducted in widebody operations on the completion of their initial training.
Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
Weight: In proportion to height
Age limit: Between 18 and 27 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Training cost of INR 50,000 will be applicable to all selected candidates
- Training cost will have to be paid via RTGS/NEFT on the first day of training
- This amount is non refundable
- Must possess a valid Indian passport or should have applied for a passport
- Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card
How to apply for Jet Airways Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 22 June to 25 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
Jet Airways Recruitment walk-in-interview Venue details:
|Kolkata||22 June 2018||1000 hrs to 1400 hrs||The Circle Club, Crossing of VIP Road, Rajarhat, New Town Express Way, Opp. Charnock Hospital, Kolkata Airport, Kolkata.|
|Bengaluru||23 June 2018||1000 hrs to 1400 hrs||Amity Global Business School, 372, St. John’s Hospital Road, 3rd Block, Kormangala, Bengaluru.|
|Delhi||25 June 2018||1000 hrs to 1400 hrs||Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, New Delhi|