ISRO Recruitment 2017 ISRO announced notification for the Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in various discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Details:
ISRO Recruitment 2017- Trade & Technician Apprentice
|Job Role||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Salary||Diploma-Rs.3,542/Month ; ITI-Rs.Rs. 7,200/-|
|Last Date||2 September 2017|
- SSLC Pass + ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC/NAC
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines/Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice with First Class acquired from a University/Board recognized by AICTE
- Candidates who have acquired Diploma in 2015, 2016, 2017 only are eligible to apply for Technician Apprentice.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:(as on 2.09.2017)
For Commercial Practice: 26 years & For all others 35 years
Trade Apprentice: 80 Posts
- Fitter – 15 Posts
- Welder – 08 Posts
- Electrician – 08 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic OR Mechanic (Radio & Television) – 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – 01 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 08 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) – 01 Posts
- Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) OR Computer Operator and
- Programming Assistant (COPA) – 18 Posts
Technician Apprentices:59 Posts
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 12 Posts
- Chemical – 05 Posts
- Civil – 07 Posts
- Commercial Practice – 15 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application Form.
- Hence any false or incorrect entry will automatically reject the candidature and the same will be viewed seriously and due action will be taken.
How to apply ISRO Recruitment 2017?
The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc..The applicants have to bring the Application Form along with ORIGINALS and copies of the Certificates in-person to following address on on 02.09.2017 (Saturday).The applications will be received from 09:00 Hrs till 13:00 Hrs on 02.09.2017 (Saturday).
For more details & application form: Click here
Address to submit application form:
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC),
Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu