ISRO Recruitment 2017 notification announced for post of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS `SC’ for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Salary||Rs 56100/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7 March 2017|
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017.
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
Age Limit(As on 7/3/2017): 35 years (ExServicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders)
Total Posts-Discipline Wise:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] : 42 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 36 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 09 posts
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test: Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 07.05.2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh,Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
- The written test paper consists of 90 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 7 March 2017.
ISRO Engineer/Scientist Recruitment Online Application: Click here
Application Fee: There will be an Application Fee of ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application (All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Starting Date: 15/02/2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 07/03/2017
- Last date to pay Application Fees: 08/03/2017