ISRO Recruitment 2023: ISRO Recruitment has a notification for the National Remote Sensing Centre Technician posts. There are 53 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates with SSLC/SSC and ITI qualifications can apply for ISRO Careers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 09 December 2023 to 31 December 2023 at www.isro.gov.in recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Candidates interested in Technician roles can also try AIIMS Raipur Recruitment, PGIMER Recruitment and SAIL Recruitment.
Indian Space Research Organisation: ISRO(www.isro.gov.in recruitment 2023) was formed in 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. Its headquarters is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in television broadcasting, meteorological applications, location-based services, telecommunication, and natural resources. Visit www.isro.gov.in recruitment 2023 for more details about ISRO.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC)
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking, and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
- Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
- Master Control Facility (MCF)
- Department of Space and ISRO HQ
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- NewSpace India Limited (NSIL)
ISRO Recruitment 2023:
ISRO Recruitment 2023 for Technician(National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)):
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||53 Posts|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Application Starts||09 December 2023|
|Last Date||31 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility for ISRO Careers:
Technician B (Electronic Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument Mechanic/Photography/Desktop Publishing Operator): SSLC/SSC pass AND ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument Mechanic/Photography/Desktop Publishing Operator Trade.
No.of.vacancies: 53 Posts
- Technician B (Electronic Mechanical): 32 Posts
- Technician B (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Technician B (Instrument Mechanic): 09 Posts
- Technician B (Photography): 02 Posts
- Technician B (Desktop Publishing Operator): 02 Posts
Selection Process for ISRO Careers:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test and Skill test.
- The Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum of the relevant trade.
- Skill Test will be purely on a go-no-go basis. Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test from among the candidates who qualify the Skill Test.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in 1:5 ratio with a minimum of 10 candidates to the category-wise number of vacancies.
- The candidates shall be called in batches for Skill Test to be conducted at Hyderabad, as per the evaluation result v/s vacancies.
- Empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test, subject to number of vacancies notified.
- In case of a tie in the Written Test scores, the academic score of the essential qualification as notified for the Post will be the 1st tie-breaker.
- The 2nd tie breaker on need basis, will be the age of the candidate (senior candidate will be placed ahead).
Pattern of Exam:
- Written Test: 80 MCQs in 1.5 hrs (+1 for correct answer & -0.33 for wrong answer).
- Skill Test: 100 Marks.
- Written Test: 32/80 marks
- Skill Test: 50/100 Marks
- Where a Post is reserved and if sufficient no. of reserved candidates who satisfy the Pass Criteria under general standards of Selection are not available, either for short-listing for Skill Test in the defined ratio or for empanelment, then relaxation in standards of Selection will be extended to such reserved candidates (except EWS Category), as
- Written Test: 24/80 marks
- Skill Test: 40/100 Marks
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above post online from 09 December 2023 to 31 December 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices(SAC): (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentices|
|Batch||On or after 2020|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||17 October 2023|
Educational Qualification for ISRO Careers:
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering):
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Or equivalent qualification in the respective field with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA 6.84 on a 10 point scale as declared by government recognized University / Board / Institute
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Computer Engg./ Computer Science / Information Technology
Graduate Apprentice (Non – Non-Engineering):
- Graduation in the respective field with a minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10 point scale as declared by any recognized University / Board /Institute.
- Computer Application
- Social Work
- Library Science / Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology with first class by the recognized State Board of Technical Education
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Electrical Engg
- Civil Engg.
- SSC / Matriculation / 10th And ITI (NTC /STC)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Draughtsman Civil
- Lab Attendant Chemical Plant
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V.
- Candidates who have completed three years on the date of joining apprenticeship training after acquiring the prescribed qualification (Degree/Diploma /I.T.I.) are not eligible for apprenticeship Training. Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma /I.T.I. in relevant field in/after November 2020 are only eligible to apply. The tentative date of joining will be Nov/Dec 2023.
Age Limit(As on 17 October 2023):
- Graduate Apprentice: 18 – 28 Years
- Technician/Trade Apprentices: 18 – 35 Years
Stipend for ISRO Careers:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 7,700-8,050/-
- Only short-listed/empanelled candidates will be called for document verification and further process subject to the availability of vacant positions for Apprenticeship
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates have to register & online on the official website on or before 17 October 2023(1700 hrs)
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
ISRO Recruitment/Careers Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) :
What are the vacancies available in ISRO?
At present, ISRO has vacancies for Technician Posts
How to apply ISRO vacancies?
Candidates can apply online on NRSC official website.
What are the qualification required ?
Candidates should possess SSLC/SSC/Metric/10th.
What is the last date to apply for ISRO Vacancies?
Candidates should apply online on or before 31 December 2023.