ISRO Recruitment 2018 notification announced for the post of Scientist/Engineer for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About ISRO: Indian Space Research Organisation -ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India. It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location-based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
ISRO Job Vacancies 2018-19:
ISRO Recruit the graduates to depend on their qualification.ISRO Recruitment news available in ISRO Website and also Employment News newspaper.It conducts written the examination and another eligibility test to hire the right candidates.At present, ISRO announced vacancies for Scientist/Engineer through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB). Candidates can apply for this ISRO Recruitment latest by 28 August 2018.
ISRO Recruitment 2018:
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist/Engineer:
|Job Role||Scientist /Engineer|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram & Bangalore|
|Application Start date||14 August 2018|
|Last Date||28 August 2018|
ISRO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Propulsion Engineering/Aerospace Engineering with specialisation in Propulsion.
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics& Communication/Applied Electronics &
Instrumentation Engineering+ M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Thermal Engineering/Thermal Science
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Structural Engineering/Aerospace Engineering with specialisation in Structural Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Turbo
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Industrial/ Production Engineering
Age limit (As on 28.08.2018): Below 35 years. (Relaxations as per government policy)
Discipline wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Propulsion/Aerospace With Specialisation In Propulsion – 2 Posts
- Production/Manufacturing – 1 Post
- Instrumentation – 1 Post
- Thermal – 2 Posts
- Structural/Aerospace With Specialisation In Structural – 1 Post
- Turbo Machinery – 1 Post
- Industrial/Production – 2 Posts
ISRO Recruitment Scientist /Engineer – Selection Process:
- The mode of selection for the posts will be based on Interview.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment for Scientist /Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 August 2018 to 28 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 14 Aug 2018)
- Starting date for submission of online application: 14th August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 28th August 2018