Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIM Bodh Gaya Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya has been established by the Government of India, Ministry of Education in 2015 at Bodh Gaya – the Land of Enlightenment. IIM Bodh Gaya is looking for dedicated and committed non-faculty members who believe in institution building and have passion for excellence. IIM Bodh Gaya invites applications from candidates with exceptional career profile for the posts of Research Assistant/Estate cum Project Officer/Management Trainee and others. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/MBA. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 06 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
|Job Role||Research Assistant/Management Trainee/Estate cum Project Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 2,09,200/-|
|Job Location||Bodh Gaya|
|Last Date||06 December 2022|
Educational Qualification & Experience(as on 06.12.2022):
Estate cum Project Officer(Level – 12):
- B.E/B.Tech. in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University/Institute with 60% and consistently good academic record.
- Desirable: Knowledge of handling of essential computer programmes.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in handling of construction projects post-qualification preferably with Departments, Undertakings, and authorities under Government of India.
Administrative Officer – MDP(Level – 10):
- Post-Graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with at least second class (55% marks) OR Post-Graduate degree in Management (MBA) (10+2+3+2) from a reputed University / Institute.
- Desirable: Proficiency in English and Hindi languages along with good skills in computer operations (MS Windows & MS Office), Internet, Knowledge / experience of working with Learning Management System (LMS) will be an added advantage.
- Post-qualification experience of at least 8 years in administration/academic / admission activities out of which 5 years in independently handling these functions preferably in a reputed Academic Institution/ University. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/Rs.4800.
Finance & Accounts Officer(Level – 10):
- Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant OR M.Com. preferably with S.A.S or equivalent, with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Proficiency in computer operations like Excel, Data Management, MS Windows & MS Office is a must.
- Desirable: Familiarity in computerized accounting environment such as Tally/ERP/PFMS etc.
- Minimum 8 years of experience post-qualification as Accounts Executive in industry/Govt./Public Sector undertaking, having knowledge of Government financial, accounting, taxation & audit rules and procedures. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Government financial, accounting, taxation & audit rules and procedures will be preferred.
Assistant Administrative Officer-Placement(Level-8):
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree (10+2+3+2) preferably MBA with at least 55% marks from a reputed & recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable: MBA, Proficiency in computer operations (MS Windows & MS Office), Internet, Knowledge/ experience of working with ERP/ Learning Management System (LMS) will be an added advantage.
- Post-qualification relevant experience of at least 8 years for Graduates and 5 years for PostGraduates, out of which 3 years in independently handling Placement functions and Corporate Interactions at reputed academic institutes. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred.
- Typically, a candidate must have post-graduate degree in relevant field with 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
- While prior work experience is not an essential requirement for position of Academic Assistant, those who do possess relevant experience would be preferred. Those desiring to be considered for Academic Assistant position would need to demonstrate higher levels of academic accomplishments and experience.
- Candidates are expected to be fluent in conversation, written communication, and computing skills.
- Tenure: This is a contractual position, initially offered for a year and renewable on a yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and work behaviour. The maximum tenure of Academic Assistant/Associate will be for three years.
- Master’s degree preferably in Management with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. Proficient in MS Office is must.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Experience in institute of repute and universities will be preferred.
- The contract will be for a period of one year which may be extended further on the basis of performance.
Chief Executive Officer – INSPIRE: Section 8 Incubation Centre:
- Post-Graduate degree (10+2+3+2) preferably MBA with at least 55% marks from a reputed & recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable: MBA/ Proficiency in computer operations (MS Windows & MS Office), Internet, Knowledge/ experience of working with Learning Management System (LMS) will be an added advantage.
- Post-qualification relevant experience of atleast 5 years including few years of independently handling Innovation, Incubation Centers and Entrepreneurship functions in industry/Govt./Public Sector undertaking. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER, Sectoral expertise such as agri/rural; wellness/healthcare; fintech etc. as well as industry connections are additionally preferred qualifications.
Upper Age limit(as on 06.12.2022):
- Estate cum Project Officer – 55 years
- Administrative Officer – MDP/Finance & Accounts Officer/Assistant Administrative Officer – 40 years
- Management Trainee – 30 years
- Chief Executive Officer – INSPIRE: Section 8 Incubation Centre – 30 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/NC-OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules. Candidates seeking such age relaxation will be required to produce relevant proof of eligibility to avail relaxation.
Total Vacancies: 05+ Posts
- Estate cum Project Officer – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer – MDP – 01 Post
- Finance & Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant/Management Trainee – A pool of suitable candidates will be prepared, who may be appointed as and when the requirement arises. The pool will remain valid for 1 year only from the date of declaration of results.
- Chief Executive Officer – INSPIRE: Section 8 Incubation Centre – 01 Post
- Estate cum Project Officer – Pay Scale: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-
- Administrative Officer – MDP – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Finance & Accounts Officer – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant – Depending upon quality of qualification and experience, selected candidates will be paid a monthly consolidated salary in the range of Rs. 30,000/-
- Management Trainee – Rs.20,000-35,000/- depending upon qualification and experience
- Chief Executive Officer – INSPIRE: Section 8 Incubation Centre – Rs. 75,000 – 1,50,000/-
IIM Bodh Gaya Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection of the shortlisted candidates for these posts will be based on the Test and/or Personal Interview.
Note: The list of waitlisted candidates will remain valid for 1 year from the date of declaration of result.
How to Apply for IIM Bodh Gaya Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply online furnishing all particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn along with names of two referees preferably from concerned industry/field/area on or before 06 December 2022.
Candidates already in a government service should either apply through proper channel or should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the present employer at the time of interview, if called for the same. Applicants without NOC will not be permitted to appear in the Interview.
For more Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now