IGRMS Recruitment 2021- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Driver/Stenographer/Others. There are 07 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their M.Sc/12th pass/Any degree can apply for this job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
IGRMS Recruitment 2023 for Driver/Stenographer/Others:
|Qualification||M.Sc/12th pass/Any degree|
|Total Posts||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 1,12,400/-|
|Last Date||04 August 2023|
- At least 2nd class Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Two years of practical/research experience in the conservation and analysis of cultural property like ethnographic objects and pre-historic material, including fossils.
- Master’s Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or equivalent with specialization in Social/Physical Anthropology/ Prehistory.
- Three years experience in a Museum of standing or comparable institution
- Desirable: Degree/Diploma in Museology or Experience in field investigation
- Masters’s Degree or equivalent; or Honors degree of a recognized University in Anthropology.
- Desirable: Diploma in Museology
- Higher Secondary with Physics and Chemistry.
- Desirable: At least one year’s experience working in a Chemical/Analytical Lab.
- Degree in a recognized University with three years experience of in office work under Central Govt. or Central Autonomous organizations including the ability to type. Or
- Matriculation with five years experience of office work under Central Govt. or Central Autonomous organizations including the ability to type.
- Desirable: Knowledge of working in Computer.
- Matric or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/board.
- Speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 40 WPM in English typewriting.
- Note: Mobility and bilateral hand activities of the person should be adequate.
- The incumbent will be considered with aids and appliances.
- Valid driving license for Motor Car. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism. Experience driving Motor Car, Jeep for at least 4 years.
- Desirable: Ability to carry out minor repairs.
- Conservation Associate: 30 years
- Museum Associate: 30 years
- Museum Assistant: 21 – 28 years
- Laboratory Technician: 25 years
- Sr. Clerk: 18 – 26 years
- Stenographer: 18 – 28 years
- Driver: 23 – 30 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India norms.
- Conservation Associate: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Museum Associate: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Museum Assistant: Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Laboratory Technician: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Sr. Clerk: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Stenographer: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Driver: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Conservation Associate: 01 Post
- Museum Associate: 01 Post
- Museum Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Sr. Clerk: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- The selection process will be a Test/Interview.
- The pattern of examination and syllabus for the posts will be intimated before the conduct of the Test /Interview.
- Applicants shall be required to make payment of a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- for each post in the form of DD/IPO in favor of the Director, IGRMS, Bhopal.
- Application fee is exempted for SC, ST, and PwBD/Divyang applicants.
How to apply for IGRMS Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job ( Direct Recruitment ) by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 04 August 2023.
For more details & Application Fees: Click here
Note: Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period as per the norms of IGRMS and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Lake View Road,
Next to the RCE campus,
Madhya Pradesh – 462 013.