IGRMS Recruitment – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS) announced posts of Museum Assistant, Horticulture Assistant, Stenographer & Junior Clerk. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IGRMS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Museum Assistant, Horticulture Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9 April 2019|
- Masters Degree or equivalent; or Honours degree of a recognized University in
- Desirable: Diploma in Museology
Horticulture Assistant: M.Sc. in Horticulture or M.Sc. in Agriculture with plant physiology
- Matric or equivalent qualification from a recognized University /Board.
- A Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Desirable: Possessing ability of typing both in Hindi and English
- Museum Assistant: 21 to 28 years
- Horticulture Assistant: 25 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 28 years
- Junior Clerk: 18 to 26 years
Post wise vacancies: 8 Posts
- Museum Assistant – 3 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Junior Clerk – 3 Posts
The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
- Rs. 100/- for OBC/General candidates
- SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from fee
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft or Postal Order – Drawn in favour of Director, IGRMS, payable at Bhopal.
How to apply for IGRMS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 9 April 2019.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya,
Post Box No.2, Shamla Hills,
Bhopal- 462003 (M.P.).
For More details available on Employment News Paper 23 February – 1 March 2019. (Page Number – 28).