Ideas2IT Walk-in: Freshers Direct Walk-In Drive for Software Engineer/Test Engineer (Software Testing) for 2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ideas2IT Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer/Test Engineer (Software Testing)|
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Venue Date||25 & 26 May 2019|
- UG: B.Sc- Computer Science/ IT/ Maths, BE/B.Tech-(CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mech) (Or) PG: M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science/ IT, MS- Master of Science
- Cut-Off No percentage based cut-offs but the candidate should have cleared all the papers (No standing arrears).
- Year of Pass-out: 2018, 2019.
- Strong in aptitude, problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Quick learner with a great attitude.
- Fundamental programming skill is preferred but not mandatory.
Note: If you have attended this in the last 6 months, you are not eligible to attend again.
- Round 1: Online Screening test (Aptitude)
- Round 2: Program written test and oral discussion on C, C++, Java, SQL, Algorithms, data structures and logical reasoning.
- Round 3: Final Round – Problem solving and coding ability, HR interview.
How to apply Ideas2IT Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 25 & 26 May 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now