5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
HSSC JE Admit card 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC JE Admit Card for the Junior Engineer post examination. Candidates who are all applied for the Junior Engineer posts can download their HSSC JE Admit from the official website of the HSSC. The examination will be based on the written exam, either in online mode or offline mode (OMR Sheet). Candidates can get the HSSC JE Admit Card to attend the examination on 31 August 2019 & 1st September 2019. Candidates can refer to more detailed eligibility criteria and application process through HSSC recruitment 2019 page. For more details and job, updates candidates can check the fresher’s voice page.
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 for Junior Engineer:
HSSC JE Recruitment is going to fill 1624 vacancies by conducting the written examination on 31st August to 1st September 2019. For that, they released the HSSC JE Admit Card in their official website of HSSC, and candidates can get separate Admit Card, to attend the written examination on the given date and time. Admit Card will be released only in online there is no other mode of hall ticket will be provided to the candidates. Candidates can download their HSSC JE Admit Card by entering login id and date of birth. Candidates are requested to check their examination centre and exam date in the hall ticket. Candidates should be on time to the examination hall, who are late entry will not be permitted to attend the examination
How to download the HSSC JE Admit card 2019?
The HSSC JE Admit Card has released in the official website of the HSSC only online, and there is no other mode of hall ticket will be issued to candidates like post or courier. Applied candidates can download the HSSC JE Admit Card by the following steps
Step 1: Visit the official site of HSSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Step 2: Find and Click the link HSSC JE Admit card 2019.
Step 3: Enter your roll number or Registration number, date of birth and verification code(if specified) and then submit.
Step 4: HSSC JE Admit card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Candidates can take a print out of HSSC JE Admit Card
Discrepancy on downloading the HSSC JE Admit card 2019:
Candidates can face such problems on downloading the HSSC JE admit card 2019 like server downtime, Incorrect login credentials, not available and etc. For those reasons, candidates have to close the browser and then start a new trial for downloading.apart from this still there is any problem candidates can report to the HSSC.
Further step after downloading the HSSC JE Admit card:
After downloading the Admit Card candidates have checked the details in the admit card. In case there is any mistakes or misinformation, they have to report the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for avoiding such problems at the time of examination. Such details to be cross-checked:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Important aspects of HSSC JE Admit card 2019:-
- Candidates have to carry the admit card at the time of the selection process because the HSSC made admit card mandatory for the admission of HSSC examination.
- Candidates have to submit the photo ID with the call ticket for the verification by the invigilator of the examination. Such acceptable photo ID’s are:-
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card with photo
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any authorised Id from Gazetted officer.
- Candidates can get the notification for admit card release via SMS or Email from the HSSC board.
- Candidates are requested to be on reporting time to the examination hall
- Candidates should carry only Admit Card and valid id proof to the exam hall
- Don’t bring the Electronics items like mobile, calculator, watch, etc. into the exam hall
- If any candidates did any kind of malpractices, they would be debarred immediately
- Candidates should bring blue or black ballpoint pen to mark the answers in the OMR sheet if the examination in offline mode
- More than one answer will be marked on the OMR sheet it won’t value
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now