HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Job notifications for 7110 vacancies of Constables for Male, Female & India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State & Sub-Inspector for Male, Female candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HSSC Recruitment 2018: Constable/SI
|Job Role||Constable, Sub-Inspector|
|Last Date||2 July 2018|
HSSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations.
- Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations
|General Category||170 Cms||83-87 Cms|
|Reserve Category||168 Cms||81-85 Cms|
- For General Category – 158 Cms
- For Reserve Category – 156 Cms
Age limit(As on 01.04.2018):
- For Constable: 18 to 25 years
- For Sub-Inspector: 18 to 27 years
Relaxations: Upper age limit of 5 years shall be relaxed for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Class categories.Others as per government policy.
HSSC Recruitment – Category wise vacancies: 7,110 Posts
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 5,000 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1,147 Posts
- India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State Male Constable (General Duty) – 500 Posts
- Male Sub-Inspector – 400 Posts
- Female Sub-Inspector – 63 Posts
HSSC Recruitment 2018 – SI/Constable Selection Process:
The Selection Process will be based on Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Scrutiny of documents.
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration.
- While each correct answer will get 0.8 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer.
- For Constable: Rs.100/-
- For Sub-Inspector: Rs.150/-
- No Charges for Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
How to apply HSSC Recruitment for Constable/SI?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28 April 2018 to
28 May 2018. [Last date extended up to 2 July 2018]
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 20.06.2018
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 02.07.2018
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 05.07.2018
Note: After successful submission of application candidates should take print out of application form and e-Challan. The hard copy of application form along with all required must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.