HSSC Recruitment 2023 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment notification announced for TGT Posts in various disciplines. There is a total of about 104 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s degree/B.Ed/D.Ed/D.El.Ed are eligible to apply for the job before 09 October 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC): It is an organisation under the Government of Haryana. Its main work is to recruit staff for various posts in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices.
HSSC Recruitment 2023 for TGT:
|Total Vacancies||104 Posts|
|Application Opening Date||18 September 2023|
|Last Date||09 October 2023|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective or Honours subject and as a Punjabi teaching subject in BTC/JBT/D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)/Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); OR
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective or Honours subject and Punjabi as a teaching subject in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard; OR
- Four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) with at least 50% marks in Punjabi subject; OR
- Four years integrated BA.B.Ed. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi subject;
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) in Punjabi subject; and
- Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matric or Hindi as one of the subject in Higher Education.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
- Validity of STET/HTET shall be Seven years from date of issuance of STET/HTET passing certificate by Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani vide Education Department order no. 15/6-2017 co(1) dated 25.08.2020.
Age Limit(As on 09 October 2023): 18‐42 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years relaxation in age
- Backward Classes: 5 years of relaxation in age
- Disabled persons: 5 – 10 years
- Group C posts of Police Personnel and Prisons Personnel: 5 years relaxation in age
- Wives of military personnel who are disabled while in military service: 5 years relaxation in age
- Widowed or legally divorced women: 5 years of relaxation in age
- Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two years from the date as prescribed for the purpose of age for applicants of other categories. 5 years of relaxation in age
- Unmarried women: 5 years of relaxation in age
- Ex-serviceman, including Short Service Commissioned Officers and Emergency Commissioned Officers. Relaxation in age to the extent of his military service added by three years
- Persons who have already worked or presently working on an ad-hoc/contract/work charged/daily wages basis in any Department/ Board/ Corporation of the Haryana Government, including Government aided institutions under Haryana Government. Relaxation in age equal to the number of completed years only on equivalent post
No.of.Vacancies: 104 Posts
- Gen: 39 Posts
- SC: 18 Posts
- BCA: 14 Posts
- BCB: 08 Posts
- EWS: 11 Posts
- Gen: 07 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- BCA: 02 Posts
- BCB: 03 Posts
- The selection process will be a Written Examination.
- The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, detailed below:-
- Written Examination: 95%
- Socio-economic criteria and experience 05%
- Written Examination:
- All questions are compulsory. Question paper shall be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- An Offline (OMR base) written examination will be held for recruitment to the TGT posts.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The total no. of questions will be 100 with weightage of 0.95 marks for each question.
- At least one of the five options for each question shall be filled necessarily.
- Five Minutes extra shall be given to mark fifth option, if candidate does not know the answer.
- Total time allowed for the paper will be (100+5) =105 minutes including these five minutes.
- In case a candidate doesn’t mark any of the five options for a question then 0.95 marks for each un-attempted question shall be deducted.
- Socio-Economic Weightage: 1. 5% weightage for socio-economic criteria shall be provided to eligible candidates who have claimed the same in the application form on fulfilling various socio-economic criteria as detailed below:-
- An applicant shall be entitled to 5% weightage provided that- neither he himself nor any person from amongst the applicant’s family is/was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Haryana Government or any other State Govt. or Govt. of India; and
- gross annual income of the family from all sources i.e., salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application should be less than one lakh eighty thousand rupees only.
- Male/Female: Rs. 150/-
- Female(Haryana resident): Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State
- Male: Rs. 35/-
- Female: Rs. 18/-
- PwD (Person with Disability) /Ex-Serviceman of Haryana- No Charges
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website from 18 September 2023 to 09 October 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here. (Activated from 18 September 2023)
Important Dates :
- Date of publication: 12.09.2023
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 18.09.2023
- Closing date for submission of online application: 09.10.2023
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 12.10.2023
HSSC Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at HSSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present HSSC having vacancies for TGT
Q2.Who can apply HSSC Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Bachelor's degree/B.Ed/D.Ed/D.El.Ed are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for HSSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at HSSC website (www.hssc.gov.in) website