High Peak Software Off Campus Drive 2020 – High Peak Software scheduled to hire Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc/M.Sc – 2020 batch graduates at Kerala. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
- CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2020 for Member Technical
- Pratian Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Developer
- ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Developer
High Peak Software Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 3.7 LPA|
|Venue Date||22 February 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech [CS, IT, EC,EEE, EI, IC,AE]/ MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ M.sc [CS/IT] branches
- Batch: 2020 passed out
- 60%[CGPA 6] in the final degree
- Current Back Papers allowed up to provided they clear them before joining
- Competent with data structures and algorithms; programming knowledge in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java.
- The students should be proficient in any programing language, Java/C/C++ etc
- General Aptitude: Test is on a mobile app. Hence, if you have an android smartphone, bring it with you. For the students without android phones, the same test in a written mode on pen and paper.
- Program Execution
- Technical Interview 1 – Face to Face
- Technical Interview 2 – Face to Face
- Managerial Round – Face to Face
- CEO Round (in Bangalore)
Note: Candidates who want to take test other than Java/C/C++ should bring their own LapTop fully charged
- Hall Tickets will be issued from 6th February onwards
- Reporting Time: Will be in the Hall Ticket
How to Apply for High Peak Software Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 22 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 22 February 2020
Muthoot Institute of Science & Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura – Muvattupuzha Highway,
All the candidates should bring the following to the test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- College ID/Any other Photo ID