ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 – ZOHO scheduled to hire Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process of ZOHO Off-Campus drive are given below.
ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Written Test Location||Chennai|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Excellent presentation, in-depth knowledge on products to assist in implementation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus with an ability to work well in a team and prioritize your workload.
- 24*5 shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
- Besides soft-skills, more credits goes to candidates having a good understanding on modern IT management
- ITSM concepts, exposure in Microsoft OSs
- Basic networking concepts, knowledge in Windows OS/applications
- End-point security, IT operations and support management applications.
- As a support engineer, you are responsible to handle phone calls, e-mails, technical chats and online web sessions with prospects and customers. To be the face of the product by having excellent presentation, in-depth knowledge on products to assist in implementation and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer focus with an ability to work well in a team and prioritize your workload. Also ready to work for 24*5 (Mon-Fri) shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
Selection is based on the written test.
How to Apply for ZOHO Corp Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend the drive.
Note: The invite letter for the written test would be sent only to the shortlisted candidates
For More Details & Apply: Click here