CDK Global Off-Campus Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assoc Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Assoc Software Engineer:
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
- We are looking for a 1-3 years of experienced, talented and passionate software engineer help us develop and enhance our middleware product, serving our customer to collect data from different sources, clean, consolidate and export to the desired location in real time or batch.
- Expert in Java, Spring Boot framework and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of AWS – VPC, EC2, SNS, IAM, S3, Elastic Cache, Cloud Formation, Lamda and DMS
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernets and Microservices
- Exposure with Jira, Confluence, monitoring tool like – Grafana, Splunk, AppDynamics, Prometheus
- Expert in designing and developing APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with customers, product owners. Managers in understanding configurations , requirements and convey the same to the engineering team
- Develop and manage Kafka, Spring boot, PostgreSQL, Kotlin and ELK based data pipeline product
- Develop and maintain Kafka stream applications to enrich and clean data, manage Kafka Connects for data ingestions and read
- Develops platform feature by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Manage multiple spring boot applications within the product
- Manage the Kafka resources on AWS, ensure high performance and availability
- Manage and interact with PostgreSQL databases required for different application within the product
- Develop and maintain different integrations with third party and internal security modules,
- Monitor and support pipeline health by analysing Splunk, AppDynamics, and Grafana Dashboards
- Develop and manage integrations with AWS managed ELK, design data visualizations based on Kibana
- Support new client implementations on the platform
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Automate current workload for a better throughput
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
How to Apply for CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here