CDK Global Off Campus Drive scheduled for Member Technical for B.E/B.Tech 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Designation||Member Technical|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Test Date||29-31 May 2019|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech 2019 Batch
- 60% and above throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- Hands on with Coding, Problem Solving and General Aptitude
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures is a big plus
- Insurance (Group Medi – claim) 2.5 Lacs
- Annual Leaves 32 Days
- Online Test (60 Mins – Multiple Choice Questions) General Aptitude, Problem Solving,
- Comprehension & Programming
- Three Rounds – Technical à Sr. Manager à HR
How to apply CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply by the following link and attend the online test between 29th to 31st May’19.
To Apply: Click here
Online Test Date: 29th – 31st May’19
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Interview Location: Next, The students who gets shortlisted in online test will be called for further process. Interview date will be informed accordingly.