Pratian Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Pratian Technologies scheduled to hire Software Development (Discoveri Program) for B.E/B.Tech – 2018/2019 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Pratian Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Development (Discoveri Program)|
|Salary||Rs. 4 – 8 LPA|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CS/EC/EEE/IS/IT)
- Batch: 2018/2019 pass out
- Experience: Freshers
- Training Period: 9 Months
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Salary: Stipend INR 10000 Per Month (For 9 Months)
- Salary (Once Confirmed): INR 4.0 LPA to INR 8.0 LPA (based on the technology offered to you)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview & Training Period and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Online Test
- Multiple Face to face
Note: The candidates will have to carry their own laptop for the program. This is Mandatory. We will not be able to help the candidates without Laptop.
About the Discoveri Program:
- Students who perform well in this one week full time program will be offered a job at the end of the final day to pursue their dream careers in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain, DevOps, Enterprise Stack, Cybersecurity, Augmented Reality, Data Centre Management, Data Science, Data Analytics and Cloud Computing.
- Students who are offered the job at the end of the Discoveri Program will go through an intense 9 month that will consist of 3 months training, 3 months in the Global Development Centre and 3 months as a trainee engineer working on client site. At the end of the 9 months program, the candidate will be absorbed as a fulltime employee as per the terms of the offer letter.
How to Apply for Pratian Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here