HDFC Bank Walk-in Drive 2024: HDFC Bank is hiring Virtual Relationship Manager. Candidates with MBA/Any Degree qualification are eligible to apply. Candidates looking for a job in Ahmedabad can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 18 February 2024. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
MoneyGram is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer I. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >> MoneyGram Recruitment
WNS is scheduled to hire for Customer Service. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> WNS Walk-in Drive
Join at HDFC Bank, Ahmedabad. Kindly walk in if your profile is suitable for the position and acknowledge with your availability for the interview. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official notification below if you still have any doubts.
HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today, the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India. The Bank’s American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has received numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to become a World-class Indian bank.
HDFC Bank Walk-in Drive 2024:
|Virtual Relationship Manager
|0 – 2 Years
|Best in Industry
|18 February 2024
Virtual Relationship Manager:
- Preferable: Minimum 1 – 2 years experience
- Freshers can also apply
- Basic Banking
- Customer Engagement
- Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- Ensure retention of customers
- Achievement of portfolio parameters
- Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM
- Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
- Penetration of products across groups.
- Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
- Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
- Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
- Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
- Income to be generated at a customer level.
- Interaction Quality
- Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
- Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
- Audit and Service Quality
- Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions.& requests.
- Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
- MIS – Reporting
- Ensure timely submission of Customer base review/reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management.
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience. Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
- Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
- VRM becomes the top of the mind recall amongst the customers in the catchment for all their financial needs and services, thereby ensuring that the VRM also achieves the key performance parameters set
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Walk-in Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and attend the Walk-in drive with the relevant documents on 18 February 2024.
For more details: Click here
Interview Date: 18 February 2024
Himalaya Business Centre,
Contact Person: Nehal Vagadiya/Arti Gajjar