Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd: FSS scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Technical Associate for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and FSS Walk-in Drive venue details are given below.
FSS Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai (Navalur)|
|Venue Date||16 November 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- Should have a minimum of 60% in all
- Experience: Freshers
- Willingness to work in night shifts and 24 / 7 environment
- Notice period: Immediate
Note: Mechanical, Civil, EEE and BCA Students please ignore this post
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Responsible for providing technical support for client/ Bank in a timely manner.
- Monitoring Bank’s Switch and other systems at FSS
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Aptitude.
- Resolving technical issues relating to banking through Emails / telephonic support.
- Liaising with internal/external teams for resolving technical issues at the earliest.
- Liaising with vendors for issues related to UPI, May, PG
- Providing reports to Bank as per requirement analysis.
- Should have good communication Skill
- Knowledge of Products and Processes
- Ability to analyze and solve Semi-technical issues.
How to Apply for FSS Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 16 November 2019.
Date: 16 November 2019 Time: 9 AM Onwards
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd
G4, 1st Cross Street, SIPCOT IT Park,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Chennai 603 103,
India. Tel : +91 44 4741 1639
Contact – Andrew