Finoit Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Finoit Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.4-3 LPA|
- Education: Under Graduate: B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology)
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Batch: 2019 pass out
- Marks Criteria: 60% and above in 10th/12th/B.E/B.Tech
Salary and Training Information:
- Training Period: 6 Months
- Designation: Trainee – Software Engineer
- CTC during the first six months of training period: Rs. 2.4 Lacs per annum
- CTC from 7th month onwards: Rs. 3 Lacs per annum
- Basic knowledge of C, C++, Java or other programming languages.
- We will be assigning a technology to each selected candidate in one of these domains. Android, iOS, .NET, LAMP (PHP/Python), Java, Angular JS, Node.js, other Open Source Technologies etc.
Service Agreement :
- At the time of joining, the Candidate must sign 2.5 years of service agreement and a Cheque of Rs. 1.50 Lacs needs to be submitted, as security against breach of service agreement.
- The same Cheque will be returned back to the employee on successful completion of service agreement duration i.e. 2.5 years of service.
First Round: 120 minutes (Aptitude and Programming Round, it has three sections to be held online in one-go)
- Section 1: Single Choice – Aptitude and Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions – 30 minutes
- Section 2: Single Choice – Programming and Database – 10 Questions – 15 minutes
- Section 3: Coding Round – 2 Questions – 75 minutes
Second Round: Technical Interview (face to face with technical panel)
Third Round: HR Interview (face to face with HR panel)
How to Apply for Finoit Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here