Faridabad District Court Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Driver and Steno on a contract basis. Only seven vacancies are available for this post. The candidates who completed 8th and Any Degree are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post through postal. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Faridabad District Court: It comes into existence on 8 December 1980. It is situated in Sector 12, Faridabad and is at a mile distance from National Highway. The initial strength of the court is 50-55 members and the District Bar Association has also grown in strength and presently there are about 2000 Advocates enrolled as members of District Bar Association.
Faridabad District Court Recruitment 2019:
Faridabad District Court Recruitment for Driver/Steno:
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Last Date||24 August 2019|
- A person who possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM in the transcription of the same on Computer. The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets)
- The candidate should be at least middle pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the
- The candidate should possess a valid license for L.T.V.
- The candidate should not have been convicted of any offence for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving a car.
Age Limit(As on 1 Jan 2019): Age between 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: As per government norms.
- For Stenographer: Rs.17,600/Month
- For Driver: Rs.15,400/Month
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Stenographer: 4 posts
- For Driver: 3 posts
The selection process is based on the shorthand test and computer proficiency test
The selection process is based on the written test, driving test and interview.
How to apply for Faridabad District Court Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates send the application form through postal in the following address on the respective dates till 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
- For Stenographer: 24 August 2019
- For Driver: 20 August 2019
Judicial Court Complex,
Anuvart Marg, Sector 12,
Faridabad, Haryana 121007
Faridabad District Court Recruitment for Clerk: (Expired)
|Job Location||Faridabad (Haryana)|
|Last Date||24 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: A person who posses a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 42 Years. (Relaxations as per govt policy)
Faridabad District Court Clerk Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written examination.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will be subjected to providing computer proficiency test in the operation of computers.
Scheme of Examination:
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% aggregate marks in the written examination and 33% aggregate marks in each.
How to apply for Faridabad District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the application form (containing full details of name, fathers name, date of birth, educational qualification, category, age, etc.,) along with required documents to the following postal address or by hand on or before 24 August 2018.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the District & Sessions Judge,