East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – ECR Job notifications for recruitment of sportspersons for Group C posts against sports quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group C Posts|
|Salary||Up to Rs.29,200/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||4 September 2018|
- Pay Level-2/3: 12th Pass or equivalent or higher education from recognized Board.
- Pay Level-4: Intermediate in Science with Maths & Physics
- Pay Level-5: Graduate or equivalent
Sports Qualification: Given in notification.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years (No Relaxation in upper age limit)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
East Central Railway – Sports wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Wrestling – 6 Posts
- Cricket – 3 Posts
- Basketball – 5 Posts
- Football – 3 Posts
- Volleyball – 3 Posts
- Golf – 1 Post
Pay Scale details:
- Pay Level 4/5: Rs.25,500-29,200/-
- Pay Level 2/3: Rs.19,900-21,700/-
East Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the performance of Trail, evaluation of Sports achievements, evaluation of educational qualifications, etc.
- Only the candidates declared FIT in the Trail will be considered for next stage.
- No marks shall be given to the candidates who declared UNFIT in the Trail for their sports achievement etc.
- Rs.500/- For all candidates
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order – In favour of ‘PFA, East Central Railway’ and payable at Hajipur.
How to apply East Central Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 September 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The General Manager (Personnel)
Hajipur distt.- Vaishali,
Bihar, PIN – 844 101.