East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – ECR Job notifications for 2234 vacancies of Trade Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||10 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Eligible trades are – Fitter, Welder (G&E), Mechanic (Diesel), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Forger and Heat Treater, Carpenter, Electronic Mechanic, Painter (General), Electrician, Wireman, Machinist/Grinder, M.M.T.M, Turner & Laboratory Assistant (CP)
Age limit (As on 11.12.2018): 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
East Central Railway – Division wise vacancies: 2234 Posts
- Danapur division Danapur division – 702 Posts
- Dhanbad division – 161 Posts
- Mughalsarai division Mughalsarai division – 932 Posts
- Samastipur division – 82 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai – 137 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur – 110 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop Workshop/Harnaut – 110 Posts
East Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be subject to
verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now