DXC Technology Walk-in Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Engineer for International Voice Process. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given in below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 to 3.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai & Bangalore|
|Venue Date||11 August 2018|
- Full time Graduates with excellent communication skills with 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Basic knowledge on desktop and network troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over phone. This involves working across different time zones
- Take calls from global customers and provide the right response, positively and professionally
How to apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 11 August 2018.
Venue date: 11th August 2018 (Saturday) Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
116, Olympia Tech Park,
Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Guindy Industrial Estate,
SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy,
Contact Person – Rashith Selvaraj/Clayton Sullivan