DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer (Voice Process) for Any Degree graduate at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details are given below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer (Voice Process)|
|Walk-In Date||22 January 2020|
- Education: Only Graduates
- 0-3 years Experience can try
- Good communication in English
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The primary responsibility is to attend inbound calls for customer support from the existing customers
- Resolve the quires of the Customers, in case there are any issues, escalate the same to the higher officials in the team/company
- Create reports on the work done and submit it to the team lead/manager
- Good infrastructure domain knowledge
- Two Way Cabs provided from us
- 5 Days Working 2 Days Off
- Additional shift allowance will be provided.
- Group Discussion / Written Test / Operations round
How to Apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 22 January 2020.
Date: 22 January 2020 (Wednesday) Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Maruti Concorde Business Park,
Service Road, Konappana Agrahara,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 56010.
Near Electronic Bus stand.
Point of Contact: Gopala BR/Punith
List of Mandatory Documents to carry for interview:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
- 10th Marks card
- 12th Marks card
- Degree Certificate & Last sem marks card
- If Experience (Relieving Letter/Full and Final Settlement/Service Certificate/Offer Letter)