DXC Technology Employee Referral Walk-in Drive scheduled for the role of Application Support/Infrastructure Support for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and DXC Technology Walk-in venue details are given in below.
DXC Technology Employee Referral Walk-in Drive:
|Job Role||Application Support/ Infrastructure Support|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Rs 3.24 LPA|
|Venue date||20 June 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Engineering graduates of 2017 & 2018 batch
- 60% throughout (10th, 12th & Graduation)
- Eligible Streams: B.E/B.Tech Circuit Branches (CS, IT, ECE, EEE and Instrumentation)
- No current backlogs/arrears at the time of evaluation process as well as joining.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for any selection process with DXC Technology in last 6 months are not eligible to participate in the event.
The candidate would be required to work on skills as per the business needs and will have an initial orientation session during onboarding. Candidates should be willing to work in 24/7 environment and relocate across DXC locations in India.
- Communication Round
- Business Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can ask any DXC Technology Employee to refer you and attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 20 June 2018.
For Chennai: 51108565
Venue date: 20th June 2018 Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Walk-in Location: Chennai
20 June 2018 (Wednesday)
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D
Institute of Science and Technology
#400 Ft Avadi Outer Ring Road,
Avadi, Chennai 600 062
- Govt ID Proof
- 1 Passport size Photograph
- 10th, 12th and Graduation all semester mark-sheets
- Degree certificate for 2017 pass-outs