DXC Technology Walk-in Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/BCA graduates for the role of Technical Support Voice at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details are given below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Voice|
|Venue Date||18 July 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech- Computers, BCA – Computers
- Full-time Graduates with excellent communication skills with 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
Note: Freshers can also apply.
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over the phone. This involves working across different time zones
- Take calls from global customers and provide the right response, positively and professionally
How to apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue on 18 July 2019.
Venue Date: 18 July 2019
Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
Surya tech Park,
100, Outer Ring Road,
Electronics City Phase 1,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now