DXC Technology Walk-in Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Engineer (International Voice Process) at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details are given below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer (Voice Process)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||12 January 2019|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Full time Graduates with excellent communication skills
- Experience: 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- Freshers can also apply
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over
phone. This involves working across different time zones
- Take calls from global customers and provide the right response, positively and professionally
How to apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 12 January 2019.
Venue Date: 12th January 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10.00 AM to 1:00 PM
Prathik Tech Park,
Survey No 93/1, Veerasandra village,
Attibele Hobli, Anekal Taluk,
Electronic City, Bangalore,
Contact Person – Anantha /Komal Singh