DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Technical Support Voice Process for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduate at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details are given below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Voice Process|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Location||Bangalore (Electronic City)|
|Venue Date||2 December 2019|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
- Graduation with 10+2+3/4 preferably.
- Typically requires 0- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office,
- CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems .
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 2 December 2019 at the following venue.
Date: 02 December 2019 (Monday) Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
Surya Tech Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 56010.
Point of Contact: Anantha