DXC Technology scheduled walk-in for the role of Assistant BPS for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and DXC Technology Walk-in venue details are given in below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Assistant BPS|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue date||16 to 20 April 2018|
- B.Com / BBM / BBA with a minimum of 50%
- BA / BSc / Any other Degree with a minimum of 50%.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in Global shifts
- Should be very good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
- Complete client/Underwriting account review
- Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
- Effective management of correspondence/queries
- Funds Allocation and reconciliation.
- Managing the best overall client account status.
- Go getter and ability to learn faster.
- Should have eye for detail with a good analytical skill.
- Flexible, highly motivated & Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure while delivering desired results.
- Documentation and Reporting skills.
How to apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 16 to 20 April 2018.
Venue date: 16th April to 20th April 2018 Time: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Xchanging Tower, DXC Technology,
SJR I-Park, EPIP Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Bangalore – 560066. India.
Contact Person: Carol Fernandes