DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Technical Support Voice for B.E/B.Tech/BCA graduate at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details are given below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Voice|
|Experience||0 – 3 years / Freshers|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Date||17 September 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA in Computer Science
- Full-time Graduates with min 15 years of education (10+2+3 \ 10+3+3).
- Experience: 0 – 3 years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts
- Freshers can also apply
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer-facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
How to apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 17 September 2019.
Venue Date: 17 September 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now