DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Technical Support Voice Process for Any Degree graduate at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details are given below. If you are Engineering/MCA graduates from 2019/2020 Batch you can try for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Indium Software Walk-In Drive for Software Developer
- Wipro Walk-in Drive 2020 for Technical Service Desk
DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Voice Process|
|Walk-In Date||12 March 2020|
- Education: Any Degree
- Experience: 0 – 2 years of general experience, or equivalent combination of experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer-facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 12 March 2020 to the following venue.
Date: 12 March 2020 Time: 11 AM onwards
DXC Technology TRIL Info Park Ltd.,
Ramanujam IT SEZ, 8TH Floor, Block D,
Littlewood Tower Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Taramani Chennai – 600113