DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Associate Professional for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2019 batch graduates at Indore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ESI Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- Intellect Off Campus Drive 2020 for Trainee Engineer
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Professional|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
- Education: B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE) & MCA
- Batch: 2019 Passed out
- Academics: Must have 60 % and above in 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
- Java – Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Mainframes – Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- BA/QA – Master/Bachelor’s degree in management/business administration, Insurance/risks or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong academic background
- GD Round.
- 1 Technical Round.
- Training Round (Candidates clearing the above process need to join a training process for 20 to 25 days at DXC Technology during which you will be trained and analyzed, No stipend or accommodation will be provided during this period and candidate have to manage on their own)
- Candidates qualifying training will be interviewed for the final round.
- Candidates clearing the final round will be issued an offer letter.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now