DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Non Engineering -2018/2019/2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Senior Assistant-Global Service Desk|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai|
- Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible
- Year of Pass out: 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Cost to Company: 2.6 LPA (Fixed)
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement
- Should be available to join us on immediate basis post the selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums:Calls/Chats/Emails/Portals) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and professionally.
- Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems and communicate in such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
- Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
- Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate
- Excellent communication skills (English) in both written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity & hands-on experience with computer technology
- Familiarity with application support (preferred)
- Problem solving skills & accuracy in data entry.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e-support, e-chat or similar (preferred)
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts 24×7
How to Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now