Wipro Walk-in Drive 2020 – Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for Technical Service Desk for B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree graduates at Bangalore, Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below.
Wipro Walk-in Event 2020:
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Experience||1- 4 years|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in Date||21 March 2020|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Key skills required for the job are:
- Good communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Flexibility to work in 24 x 7 environment; shift operations
- Basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
How to Apply Wipro walk-in Drive 2020 for Technical Service Desk?
All interested and eligible candidates can register online and attend this walk-in drive on 21 March 2020 to the respective venue. Venue details are given below.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 21 March 2020
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now