Wipro Walk-in Drive: Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for Associate at Bangalore & B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates for the role of Technical Service Desk at Hyderabad,Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below.
Wipro Walk-in Event 2019:
|Drive Type||For Details||Venue|
|Employee Referral||Wipro Associate||Bangalore|
|Direct||Wipro Tech Support||Hyderabad/Pune|
Wipro Employee Referral Walk-in Drive for Associate (Non-Technical):
|Job role||Associate(Non-Technical) Level Band-AA|
|Walk-In Date||18,19 November 2019|
- Education: BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/MA/M.Sc/M.Com
- Results pending would not be eligible
- Experience: (0– 6)months experience (Fresher’s also eligible)
- Flexibility to work on 24*7 shift
- 5 day working, rotational weekly offs
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
Note: Immediate joining required
How to apply for Wipro Employee Referral Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive on 18,19 November 2019 in the following venue.
Note: Candidates need to mention any Wipro Employee Name & Id at top of the resume.If you don’t have Wipro employee ID contact us
Date: 18,19 November 2019
Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
Wipro Limited, Doddakannelli,
Bengaluru – 560 035
Documents to Carry:
- Original photo ID
- Passport size photograph.
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in Date||23 November 2019|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Key skills required for the job are:
- Good communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Flexibility to work in 24 x 7 environment; shift operations
- Basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
How to Apply for Wipro walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can register online and attend this walk-in drive on 23 November 2019. Venue details are given below.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 23 November 2019
Wipro Ltd., Gachibowli,
STPI, Tower 4, 1st floor
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057