Wipro Walk-in: Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for any degree graduates at Hyderabad / Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below.
Wipro Walk-in Event 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Experience Required||0-5 years|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
|Venue Date||20 January 2018|
|Venue Location||Bengaluru/ Pune/ Coimbatore/ Mumbai|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Pune|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- Good Communication is mandatory (English Language)
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents.
- Should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures
- Basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
How to apply Wipro walk-in Interview?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the drive on 20 January 2018.Venue details are given below.
Venue Date: 20 January 2018 Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-in Location: Bangalore
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Walk-in Location: Hyderabad
Elcot Special Economic Zone
Walk-in Location: Mumbai
7th Floor, A Wing,
Walk-in Location: Pune
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057