Wipro Walk-in: Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for any degree graduates for a role of Technical Service Desk. The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below.
Wipro Walk-in Event 2019:
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
|Venue Date||12 & 19 January 2019|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
Detailed Candidate Profile
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Experience: Freshers/0-4 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/ problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
How to apply for Wipro walk-in Interview?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 12 & 19 January 2019. Venue details are given below.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 12 January & 19 January 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Venue Location: Bangalore
Date: 12 January 2019
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Venue Location: Pune
Date: 12 & 19 January 2019
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057