Wipro Walk-in Drive: Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates for the role of Technical Service Desk. The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below.
Wipro Walk-in Event 2019:
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in Date||27 July 2019 & 3 August 2019|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Experience: Freshers/0-4 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues. Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager. Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stakeholders on a need basis. Take corrective actions based on customer satisfaction surveys.
How to apply for Wipro walk-in Interview?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend this walk-in drive on 27 July 2019 & 3 August 2019. Venue details are given below.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 27 July 2019 & 3 August 2019
Wipro, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Venue Date: 3 August 2019
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi,
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now