CTCRI Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional – I: 02 posts, Young Professional-II: 01 post purely on contractual basis. Candidates who completed Degree/ PG Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form through the given email on or before 24 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
CTCRI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Young Professional – I & Young Professional – II|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 25,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Regional Centre, ICAR-CTCRI, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Last Date||24 August 2020|
- Post Graduate Degree in Plant breeding/Horticulture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Botany/Life Sciences from any recognized
- Graduation in Agriculture/ Science from any recognized institution
Age Limit (as on date of interview): 21 – 45 years (Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST and women and three years for OBC).
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Young Professional – I: 02 posts
- Young Professional-II: 01 post
- Young Professional – I: Rs.15,000/-
- Young Professional-II: 25,000/-
CTCRI Recruitment Selection Process for Young Professional:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding date of interview by email/over phone/message/fax.
How to Apply CTCRI Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed application format along with self-attested scanned copies of the relevant documents through e-mail to [email protected] copy to [email protected], latest by 24 August 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now