Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CPPIPR Recruitment 2021 – The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Scientific Officer and Project Scientific Assistant. There are 09 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidate who are all completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Master’s Degree can apply for this job on or before 04 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About CPPIPR: The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial and Societal applications of plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat Village, Gandhinagar and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC Sector -25, Gandhinagar and has a Center at Sonapur, Guwahati.
CPPIPR Recruitment 2021:
CPPIPR Recruitment 2021 for Project Scientific Officer/Project Scientific Assistant:
Project Scientific Officer/Project Scientific Assistant
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 56,000/-|
|Application Last Date||04 March 2021|
Project Scientific Assistant:
- 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Technology OR B.Sc. (Major in Physics) OR B.Sc. (Major in Chemistry) OR 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Technology OR B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Technology.
Project Scientific Officer:
- Master’s Degree in Science (Physics) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University equivalent. OR Master’s Degree in Science (Electronics / Instrumentation) or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (Electronics / Instrumentation) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university equivalent OR
- Master’s Degree in Science (Chemistry/ Physics/ Instrumentation) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University equivalent.
- 40 Years for Project Scientific Officer
- 35 Years for Project Scientific Assistant
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India orders.
- Project Scientific Officer – 04 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant – 05 Posts
- Project Scientific Officer – Rs.56,000/-
- Project Scientific Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
CPPIPR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualifications, category etc. shall be called for written exam or / and interview as applicable. Final selection will be through written exam and / or interview as applicable.
- Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online application does not entail a call for Written Test / Interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for Written Test / Interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
How to apply for CPPIPR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 04 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now