CPPIPR Recruitment 2021 – The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Scientific Assistant/Project Technician. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all completed their B.Sc/ITI/10th can apply. Eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About CPPIPR: The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial and Societal applications of plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat Village, Gandhinagar and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC Sector -25, Gandhinagar and has a Center at Sonapur, Guwahati.
CPPIPR Recruitment 2023 for Project Scientific Assistant/Project Technician:
Project Scientific Assistant/Project Technician
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 17,500 – 20,000/-|
|Interview Date||10 – 11 August 2023|
Project Scientific Assistant:
- B.Sc. (Major in Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in handling of laboratory equipments
- HSLC (10th passed) with Industrial Training Institute- ITI certificate in Electrician /Electronic trade.
- Post qualification experience 02 (two) years’ experience in the respective trade.
- HSLC (10th) passed with Industrial Training Institute- ITI (Machinist/Turner) certificate.
- Post qualification experience Minimum 02(two) years of practical experience in relevant fields.
- Practical experience in industrial units/private/public organizations is also acceptable.
- Knowledge of handling Lathe machines for drilling, cutting, and shaping various items is desirable
Age Limit(As on 30 June 2023):
- Project Scientific Assistant: 30 Years
- Project Technician: 33 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India orders.
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant: 01 Posts
- Project Technician: 2 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Project Technician: Rs.17,500/-
CPPIPR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Document verification of the candidates shall be scrutinized based on all criteria like Age, Educational Qualifications, Category Certificate, experience, etc. and after document verification, the eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidate will be solely based on performance in the interview.
- CPP-IPR reserves the right to take any additional process of screening for the selection process.
How to apply for CPPIPR Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible Candidates must bring filled application form, all their original mark sheets and certificates in support of eligibility criteria i.e. Educational Qualification (from class 10th onwards), Experience, Other qualification, Caste, Original Identity proof, Date of birth, etc. along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the same and two copies of recent passport size photographs and attend the interview 10 & 11 August 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
- Project Scientific Assistant: 11 August 2023.
- Project Technician: 10 August 2023.