CECRI Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi invites online application for the post of Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate/ Project Assistant for 29 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply online at (https://cecri.res.in/) website on or before 11 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee/Trainee
- UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam II 2020
CECRI Recruitment 2020:
CECRI Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow/Others:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate/ Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||11 August 2020|
CECRI PA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks and one publication in Journal and should have completed two years of research experience
- Master Degree in any relevant Science Subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Biotechnology/ Materials Science or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology / Materials Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
- M.Sc.in Biotechnology or Genomic Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics / Polymer Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry/ Physics/ Biotechnolgoy/ Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- B.E/B.Tech in Biomedical/ Mechanical / Materials Science and Engineering/ Metallurgy / Electronics and
Communication Engineering with minimum 55% Marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 04 posts
- Project Associate: 21 posts
- Project Assistant: 02 posts
Age Limit (As on 11.08.2020):
- Senior Research Fellow: 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow:28 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs..35,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
CECRI PA Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview through Google Meets scheduled on various different dates as mentioned against each position.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at (https://cecri.res.in/) website on or before 11 August 2020 and attend the interview on the respective date.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Senior Research Fellow: 14 August 2020
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow: 13 & 14 August 2020
- Project Associate/ Project Assistant: 17 to 19 August 2020
CECRI Walk-In Drive for ITI/Diploma Apprentice: (Expired)
|Walk-In Date||4 & 5 September 2019|
For Trade I (ITI Apprentice):
- Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection.
For Trade II (Diploma Apprentice):
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma under-recognised Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
Age Limit: Not less than 14 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years relaxation
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates: 3 years relaxation
- Persons with disabilities: 10 years of relaxation
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Fitter: 6 posts
- For Turner: 1 post
- For Machinist: 2 posts
- For Welder: 1 post
- For Electrician: 6 posts
- For Wireman: 6 posts
- For Ref. & AC Mechanic: 3 posts
- For PASAA: 5 posts
- For Horticulture Assistant: 2 posts
- For Civil Engineering: 1 post
- For Production Engineering: 1 post
Note: Four positions (Supernumerary) will be filled from any of the trades.
The selection will be based on the interview.
How to apply for CECRI Walk-In Drive 2019?
For ITI Apprentice:
The candidates first enrol in the apprenticeship training portal available below and get the enrollment number. Next, download the application form from the website and mention the enrollment number in the form before entering for the interview on 4 September 2019.
For Diploma Apprentice:
The candidates first enrol in the national apprenticeship training scheme available below and get the enrollment number. Next, download the application form from the website and mention the enrollment number in the form before entering for the interview on 5 September 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
ITI Apprenticeship Training Portal: Click here
Diploma National Apprenticeship Training Scheme: Click here
- For ITI Apprentice: 4 September 2019
- For Diploma Apprentice: 5 September 2019
Time: 9 AM
Csir-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
CECRI Recruitment for Junior Secretarial Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Secretarial Assistant|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||6 May 2019|
CECRI JSA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Secretarial Assistant (General): 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m in English corresponding to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Junior Secretarial Assistant (F&A): 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent with Accountancy as one of the subjects and proficiency in computer typing speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m in English corresponding to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Age Limit (As on 06.05.2019):
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (General): Below 31 years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (F&A): Below 28 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit: 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC) & Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (General) – 1 Post
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (F&A) – 1 Post
CECRI JSA Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on written test & typing test on computer.
- The proficiency in computer typing speed and in using a computer will only be qualifying in nature to appear for the competitive written examination.
- The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II).
- Paper-II will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks in Paper-I.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks (performance) in the competitive written examination in Paper I & II.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to apply CECRI Recruitment 2019 for JSA?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 6 May 2019 and send hard copy of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 May 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 28 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 6 May 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures: 20 May 2019