CECRI Recruitment 2018 – CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, scheduled walk-in-interview for Apprentice for ITI/Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CECRI Recruitment 2018:
CECRI Walk-in Interview for Apprentices:
|Venue location||Karaikudi, Tamilnadu|
|Venue date||21 February 2018|
- ITI in relevant trade.The relevant trades are Fitter, Welder, Wireman, Ref. & A/C Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), COPA, Plumber, Carpenter.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- Candidate should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have completed their Diploma in Part Time are not eligible for the apprenticeship training.
- Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in RDAT/BOAT website and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application.
Age limit: Above 14 years
List of Vacancies: 17 Posts
Trade wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Fitter – 1 Post
- Welder – 2 Posts
- Wireman – 1 Post
- Ref. & A/C Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 1 Post
- PASAA – 3 Posts
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Carpenter – 1 Post
Diploma- Mechanical Engineering – 1 Post
- Fitter, Welder, Wireman, Ref. & A/C Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), PASSA & Mechanical Eng: 1 Year
- Plumber, Carpenter: 2 Years
- Fitter, Wireman, Ref. & A/C Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil) & Mechanical Eng: Rs.7,574/Month
- Welder, PASSA: Rs.6,732/Month
- Plumber, Carpenter: Rs.6,732/Month- 1st Year; Rs.7,574/Month- 2nd Year
How to apply CECRI Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications (NCVT Certificate) and duly filled-in application at following venue on 21 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue date & Time: 21.02.2018 (Wednesday) at 9.00 AM
CSIR-Central ElectroChemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Tamil Nadu 630003.