CECRI Recruitment 2018 – CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, scheduled walk-in-interview for Project Assistant Level II & III for M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CECRI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Assistant Level II & III|
|Experience||Level II – Freshers|
Level III – 2 years
|Salary||Level II: Rs.25,000/Month|
Level III: Rs.28,000/Month
|Venue location||Karaikudi, Tamilnadu|
|Venue date||24 September 2018|
Project Assistant-II: M.Sc., in Chemistry /Physics / Materials Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Project Assistant-III: M.Sc., in Chemistry /Physics / Materials Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) plus 2 years experience.
Note: Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 24.09.2018):
- Project Assistant Level II: Below 30 years
- Project Assistant Level III: Below 35 years
Age relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Subject wise Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Che/Phy/Material Sci) – 3 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Che/Phy/Biotechnology) – 4 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-II (Microbiology / Biotechnology) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-III (Che/Phy/Material Sci) – 1 Post
CECRI PA Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Written test and/or Interview.
How to apply CECRI Recruitment 2018 for PA?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications and duly filled-in application at the following venue on 24 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue date & Time: 24.09.2018 (Monday) at 9.00 AM
CSIR-Central ElectroChemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Tamil Nadu 630003.