BSSC Recruitment 2019 – Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Job notifications for 326 vacancies of Stenographer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BSSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Application Start Date||7 March 2019|
|Last Date||6 April 2019|
Bihar SSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates Should be Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates Should Know Shorthand & Computer Typing.
- Basic / Words Processing Knowledge of Computer.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 37 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for General Category (Female) candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Bihar SSC Steno Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process on the basis of Written Examination & Stenography Test.
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
How to apply BSSC Recruitment 2019 for Steno?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 7 March 2019 to 6 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now