Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2023: Bank of America is scheduled to hire Software Engineers with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech is eligible to apply. The job locations are Mumbai, Chennai, Gurugram, Gandhinagar (GIFT), and Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process of the Bank of America Off-Campus drive are given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSBC Recruitment.
Bank of America: we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders daily. One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates worldwide. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences. We invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2023 for Software Engineers :
|Best in Industry
|Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurugram
- B.Tech & M.Tech final year graduates specialising in Computer Science & Engineering/Mathematics & Computing/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics/Chemical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering/Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- B. Tech & M.Tech with 60% score in the last semester OR CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 in the last semester
- Good at problem-solving and have quantitative skills
- Can implement solutions based on requirements or based on one’s innovative ideas
- Fast learners with good aptitude/analytical skills
- Have the willingness and aptitude to work in a global distributed team.
- Have attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Can develop software in agile and iterative cycles
- Have good data structures knowledge – with some RDBMS programming skills
- Familiar with UNIX programming and shell scripting (good to have)
- Will take part in innovation programs, developer forums, hackathons
- Build cutting-edge FinTech solutions for banking, front-office trading, and risk across all global market segments. Specific areas would entail
- Low-latency electronic trading, including algorithmic trading
- Complex derivatives and structured products trading
- Real-time and intra-day risk, including Monte Carlo simulations, climate risk valuations
- Auto-hedging and portfolio optimizations
- Intelligent automation of trade processing, including applied robotics
- Intelligent anti-money laundering and fraud detection
- Real-time cash flow predictive modelling
- Modernization of global real-time payments
- Digital Banking Assistants and enhanced BOT capabilities
How to Apply for Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online As Soon as Possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.