HSBC Recruitment 2019 – Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) scheduled to hire Trainee Software Engineer (Commercial Banking IT) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HSBC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer (Commercial Banking IT)|
|Last Date||26 April 2019|
- Fresh graduates should have undergone at least 3 months of Java training/certification. Preferable streams of education are Engineering in Computer Science or IT
- Candidates having experience in Java and/or ETL tools would have an advantage.
- Analyze/Review the requirement, prepare the design document as per requirements and ensure it is delivered within schedule.
- Develop /Modify /Review the code as per the design.
- Develop /Modify /Review the unit test plan, test cases and test data as per the design.
- Conduct unit testing and log results.
- Well-versed with the Java working and knowledge
- Zero prod defects due to oversight issues e.g. latest copy of the code not picked from live for retrofitting
- Defect density and defect removal efficiency to be within the defined control limits
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link latest by 26 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now