HSBC Recruitment 2019 – Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HSBC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Last Date||19 December 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech graduates
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills
- Deploying a mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low-cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations
- Drive industry-leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open-source programs.
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link latest by 19 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here