HSBC Recruitment 2018 – Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) scheduled for the role of Trainee Software Engineer (Java) for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
HSBC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer (Java)|
|Last date||5 May 2018|
- B.Tech, BS.c. Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology
- Experience in web based application development
- Extensive experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally within Private Banking and/or Wealth Management
- Extensive, demonstrable experience with Development/ Quality Assurance using HP Quality Center, JIRA.
- Strong experience with Spring Tool Suite, eclipse, IBM WAS 8 plus deployment exposure, Liberty, Jenkins, GitHub as an Application Lifecycle Management tool.
- Strong experience with relational databases, preferably IBM Db2 or Oracle 11i.
- Strong experience with relational databases, preferably IBM Db2.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in documenting technical analysis, impact analysis, testing strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
This is an individual contributor position with J2EE expertise along Spring framework (Application and Batch), Unix Shell scripting with Db2/Oracle DB Expertise. The job must ensure that the technical advice is accepted and used to build application systems or solutions that solve the business problems and be compliant with the internal IT technology standards.
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link latest by 5 May 2018.
To Apply: Click here