Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
HSBC Recruitment 2020 – Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Software Engineer/ Commercial Banking IT for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Nuance Recruitment 2020 for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
- General Electric Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer
HSBC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer/ Commercial Banking IT|
|Last Date||30 April 2020|
- Education: Any Engineering Graduate
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing, and development, production support, and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of the direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and proven rapid learning ability.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution-orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying a mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass, and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low-cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in rapid application development and delivery model. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs.
- Drive industry-leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open-source programs. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open-source project. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful.
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link latest by 30 April 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now